Looking for chrome plated oem srt 5 spokes wheels & tires

OP
OP
F

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Looking for chrome plated oem srt 5 spokes or H wheels & tires

Run Flats and not chrome. thanks for the link though.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a set of chrome h-spokes for sale, never used since calchrome finished them, fresh in the boxes still, small srt logo red if anyone interested

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a set of chrome h-spokes for sale, never used since calchrome finished them, fresh in the boxes still, small srt logo red if anyone interested

A quick hijack of the thread. Bluesrt, How happy are you with the job that Calchrome did on your wheels? The chrome is peeling off of my HRE's and I plan to have them rechromed this winter. Calchrome had the best prices.
Thanks,
Sal

OEM 5 spokes didn't come in chrome did they? I thought they were polished only.

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just had a set of OE 5 spokes chromed by CalChrome and I'm very happy with them. I'm considering going back to the six spokes (which I still have) but will only sell the 5 spokes if I can get what I paid for them (I don't have an urgent need to sell them). They are mounted to new PS2's with less than 200 miles, TPMS sensors, and chromed center caps. PM me if interested.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A quick hijack of the thread. Bluesrt, How happy are you with the job that Calchrome did on your wheels? The chrome is peeling off of my HRE's and I plan to have them rechromed this winter. Calchrome had the best prices.
Thanks,
Sal

OEM 5 spokes didn't come in chrome did they? I thought they were polished only.
---- cal chrome does first class work----- awsome crew

OP
OP
F

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are polished only....ALL chrome Viper wheels were done aftermarket.

I know they only come polished I was hoping someone had wheels that were chrome plated (Aftermarket) with tires they might want to sell as members change wheels all the time here. I figured I would ask before I buy and have them done.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery