Looking for Hennessey Hardtop and windows for gen 1 viper

OP
OP
I

ILLKing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No hennesey tops I see. Any red autoform double bubble tops floating around? Here she is. Got her saturday morning and need hard windows. May as well get a better looking top as well
You must be registered for see images attach

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd recommend the Mach 7 Motorsports 3 piece top and matching windows. They also have a 1 piece top if you would prefer that over the 3 piece.

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like you have a top. Are the windows missing or are you just looking for something else?

I have a spare set of Vipermania windows but I'm looking for a trade ... I want a set of sliders....

OP
OP
I

ILLKing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Im just looking for something else. I have the stock canvas windows. I also have no sport pad. Hardtop is the stock mopar top I believe

Gearhead Adam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dumb question...how do you open the door with a gen 1 with an autoform hard top and the autoform side windows? Love the look but without exterior door handles how do you get into the car? Anyone selling their hard top setups?

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'd be interested in your stock hard top when you get a new one, I only have the soft top now, but since I never really use the top (except winter/fall) I've never really cared, but would like to have a hard top option, let me know if you are interested in selling.

aviatorone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not order a new autoform double bubble, they come with the hard windows and a stand for the hardtop when not in use. I'm ordering one in the next couple weeks myself!!

Around $3000- $3200 delivered.

It takes 4-6 weeks for them to delivery (they have to build it)....fyi.

good luck

No hennesey tops I see. Any red autoform double bubble tops floating around? Here she is. Got her saturday morning and need hard windows. May as well get a better looking top as well
You must be registered for see images attach