Looking for ViperMania Windows

Magicboy2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Due to an unfortunate series of events, I am in the market for a replacement set of VMania windows for my Gen I. VMania is now out of business and PartsRack sold the last remaining set a few days before I called (figures!). Jon B mentioned that sometime in 2012, AutoForm will look into modifying their windows to fit the stock top profile, so I could just wait for that and be their guinea pig, but I'd be just as receptive to picking up a used set of VManias.

The problem is that used VMania windows don't seem to actually exist (which makes sense, as why would you ever sell them unless you totaled your car). Regardless, posting here just in case anyone has a line on some.

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have some half height windows left over from my Gen 1, not sure if they are vmania or not. I know the original owner paid a good dollar for them back in the day.

marty

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://www.x2builders.com/gallery.asp?page_id=item&id=623

Ran across these this evening, I this what your looking for?

Those are OEM windows. Here's a picture of my old Gen 1 (.5) with Biff's windows:

mystone3.jpg

His were the best.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Got One (Ryan) may have some V-mania for sale..... has TWO sets along with his RT10 for sale... he might seperate them.

Look for his post the past 2 days by GOT ONE.....

JonB ~~~~:<~

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a spare, used set of Vipermania windows that I'd like to trade for a set of sliders. These are not perfect because they need new weather seals but are not otherwise damaged or scratched. The passenger side is the older version with no small sliding vent, just a full piece of plexi. The drivers side has the small sliding vent/opening...

PM me if you may be interested.

- Cheers

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:dunno: They're clear (darkened) plastic-'ish'... 5/16" thick. Pretty sturdy and not flexable...

OP
OP
M

Magicboy2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blargh!
Well, I thought that I had the forum set up to email me when my thread was responded to, but apparently not, so I missed all these. As such, I am still in the market.

So once again, I am still interested in buying, and this time, I promise to actually return and check on the thread rather than relying on email notifications that don't exist! :(