Looking to buy 1/12 scale Anson / JRL Vipers

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I just want to say to those "doubters" about the 1:12 Coupes....you don't have to believe they exist if you don't want to....but having been involved (and passed ; ( )
on them a coupla years ago...I know a very small number of prototypes were made....just because I can't show you pictures doesn't mean they don't exist!!!

I'd still pay big bucks to get my hands on one!!

(a real one...not one that you guys are gonna glue together!!)... ; )

le66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want to say to those "doubters" about the 1:12 Coupes....you don't have to believe they exist if you don't want to....but having been involved (and passed ; ( )
on them a coupla years ago...I know a very small number of prototypes were made....just because I can't show you pictures doesn't mean they don't exist!!!

I'd still pay big bucks to get my hands on one!!

(a real one...not one that you guys are gonna glue together!!)... ; )

Coupes realy exist !?! :omg: try to remember a lot of informations of them,maybe someone tell us what about them...:dunno:

Arjen,no yellow Snake on-line in this moment....just Emerald green and all on Ebay....:(

OP
OP
P

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bought a yellow rt/10 mint in the box on ebay last month. The seller stopped the auction and sold it to me along with a 1/12 B&W rt/10 mint in the box. They do show up from time to time, but I have found that the yellow ones are very difficult to find and one of my personal favorites.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bought a yellow rt/10 mint in the box on ebay last month. The seller stopped the auction and sold it to me along with a 1/12 B&W rt/10 mint in the box. They do show up from time to time, but I have found that the yellow ones are very difficult to find and one of my personal favorites.

Can you send me a pm with the technique you used to let him stop the auction? Would come in handy if I too see something I really want :)

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They pop up on eBay from time to time, and when I got my white one the seller contacted me and asked if I wanted the pace car he also had listed because the buyer backed out.

I took the pace car to SEMA today and had Carroll Shelby sign it. I would have taken all the 1:12 Vipers, but he would only sign 1 item per person. The lines were so long that there was no way I could get back in line for another signature.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth