Looking to lower my 06 coupe

Green viper 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im lookIng to lower my coupe and wanted to see some pics of my different options, so if I could get you guys to post some pics of your cars lower and specifics to help me with my decision is would be greatly appreciated

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you do some searching, there is a couple good threads on this. It seems that if you are on a budget, springs and caps will give you around 1.25", springs alone will give around 1". If money isn't an issue, motons or something like that are fully adjustable and the car handles very well.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When lowering a Viper, you need to have a budget first and then go from there. Caps are $150 (.5"), Eibach springs are $350 (1"), KW coilovers are $3000, and MCS coilovers are $5000. As stated above, coilovers are fully adjustable and the ride and handling are greatly enhanced.

OP
OP
G

Green viper 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is any here have any coil over they are wanting to sell before the trade for a new 2013 srt

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It takes about 7 to 10 days for me to build them,

I ship them with customized to you spring rates, I would promise quicker times but I have to rely on Eibach to ship me the springs and teh coilovers to be made and then I assmble and give tehm a final QA before I ship.

Hotrodder00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much do you charge for that setup? I'm assuming it will work on all Gen 3s? What sort of drop range do you get from them?
Thanks!

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much do you charge for that setup? I'm assuming it will work on all Gen 3s? What sort of drop range do you get from them?
Thanks!

They are $1500 for the set, plus shipping.

I make them for gen 2 and Gen 3, and i make them for either stock ride height and for a lowered ride height, so basically you tell me what kind of ride you want and we select your spring rate, then tell me if you intend to lower your car an inch or more and if it is gen 2 or 3/4 and then 2 weeks later 4 spankin new shocks show up at your door

thanks!

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are $1500 for the set, plus shipping.

I make them for gen 2 and Gen 3, and i make them for either stock ride height and for a lowered ride height, so basically you tell me what kind of ride you want and we select your spring rate, then tell me if you intend to lower your car an inch or more and if it is gen 2 or 3/4 and then 2 weeks later 4 spankin new shocks show up at your door

thanks!

I have the eibach springs will you just sell me the shocks? I sent you an email regarding these from your website and never got a response. are they rebuildable shocks? How much for one shock if I buy it from you and one of the shocks blow?

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the eibach springs will you just sell me the shocks? I sent you an email regarding these from your website and never got a response. are they rebuildable shocks? How much for one shock if I buy it from you and one of the shocks blow?

Hi Neo,

I'll have to check into the email from my website, sorry for not responding,

The shocks come with a limited lifetime warranty, so as long as it doesn't look like they were damaged or abused they get rebuilt at no charge,

Unless you have 8" long 2.5" ID Eibach or similar race springs, the springs you have will not fit, if you have Eibach street kit springs, they will not fit, they are too long and have a 2.625 ID

The Eibach street kit springs are a progressive spring (meaning the spring rate changes as you compress it) the Eibach race springs like the ones I include are linear springs like what comes on your car now, only they are shorter with a different spring rate and they are a nice shiny red color.

Please feel free to email me directly without going through the website ( I now have to check to see if teh link is not working as I haven't had an email through there in a long long time)

Thanks