Looking to trade my srt for your gts

Speedy G

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have an ad waiting to be approved but I was looking into seeing if anyone wanted to trade a 03 srt 37000 miles, stock motor, 08 exhaust and five spoke wheels.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at the Dodge dealer a couple of weeks ago and he had a gorgeous SSG/White 2010 ACR on the floor. The sales guy opened it up and let me try it on. I told them that I have a GTS and that I was considering getting a Gen4 too but a new one is out of my reach with 2 kids in college. In the mean time the sales manager comes over and asks me if I was looking to trade my car in. Then the salesman looks over at the sales manager and says " I guess not... did you see the look on his face?" and then they both chuckled.

REDBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck. Keeping mine. GTS rules.

Last edited:

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu: :nono:

I have to agree, I would NEVER trade my Gen II for a newer Viper. They broke the mold when they stopped making GTS's.
Exactly. I would consider the the 2003-2005 Gen 3's as the equal looking to the C4 series corvette!!!! Extremely ugly

OP
OP
S

Speedy G

Viper Owner
Reaction score
^^ c4? some people are...well the comment says it all! Puff puff pass, someone isnt sharing

Hirkophoto

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Loved my GTS but sold it last year and grabbed a 2006 SRT never looked back. Two different kids from the same mom. The GTS was a classic design as far as the looks but it was a bit like driving a brick with 450hp and no brakes or steering. The SRT10 performance and and style is still very Viper and blows away the GTS with it's aggressive looks. Just check my avatar!

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You want to trade away a Copperhead!? Some mod please move this post to Sneeky Pete's place because this has to be a joke.

Edit: Oh, my mistake. You have an '03. Guess it was the nick that confused me.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh Joy !:rolleyes: Another Gen3 vs Gen2 thread. Seems we do this every other month or so and they always end with bloodied combatants and no winners:dunno:

Hirkophoto

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You want to trade away a Copperhead!? Some mod please move this post to Sneeky Pete's place because this has to be a joke.

Edit: Oh, my mistake. You have an '03. Guess it was the nick that confused me.
I agree but it's not funny