Looks like I am going to sell my '03

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is not a formal for sale ad, rather a chance to vent. My wife decided that she no longer wanted to be married after 25 years. In order to keep my house, I will need to liquidate toys. For those that know my car, this is a great opportunity for a very nice car. Yes the truck will be going away as well. Watch the classifieds here for the ad.

You must be registered for see images

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG, I am so sorry to hear this Steve. I would have NEVER thought this would happen to you guys. I wish you the best of luck with whatever happens. I hope you guys are able to work it out. If you do end up selling the Viper and truck, whoever gets them will be getting an incredibly well cared for vehicle.

7TH_SIGN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn man, sorry to hear that. All the best and strength to you through these times.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats ****ed up, Steve. Sorry to hear that. Thats why they have at least 3-10 wifes in the middle east (my good friend from saudi, his dad had four, no kidding). So if one wants to call it quits there are still 9 left. The house and the toys stay and she can pack up her **** and leave.....
i hope you guys figure it out.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It must be the Hormones....Hopefully it does not turn out ugly. I remember when my
wife stated "if we ever get divorced i will walk out with what i came in with" I made her
put that in writing......She's in California right now. I asked her if she wanted to stay.....
She said no....just visiting....