lottery winning odds

viperdude118

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well I saw three vipers today, okay two if you don't count the one in my garage. but at the intersection of Ridge Rd. and Little road sitting at the stop light there was a red 1st gen west bound waiting to go through the intersection.

At the exact same time another red 1st gen was coming east bound through the intersection and passes by the other. Of course like always I didn't have my viper out, I was in my damn daily driver. One viper read R VIP on the plate. Anyone around here??

DrDJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 in 70 million for the Mega millions game. There is a $122,000,000 jackpot for today's drawing for an aftertax mathematical return of about $1.04 per $1.00 wagered. Having just been diagnosed with a bilateral post surgical eye complication that has a 1/5000 chance per eye (1 in 25 million chance for both eyes,) I bought some lottery tickets.....

DrDJ

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Of course like always I didn't have my viper out, I was in my damn daily driver.
Your Viper isn't your daily driver? Whats wrong with you people? :cool:

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
An engineering friend of mine summed it up for me one day:
Chances are 1 in 70,000,000 of winning the jackpot if you play one ticket.
Chances are 1 in 1 of not winning the lottery if you don't buy one ticket.

1 in 2500 chance of winning a car in the VCA raffle (<---- shameless plug)

OP
OP
V

viperdude118

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Of course like always I didn't have my viper out, I was in my damn daily driver.
Your Viper isn't your daily driver? Whats wrong with you people? :cool:

I was on my way home from work, and sadly these days haven't been driving the viper to work for a lot of reasons. I sometimes am resented at work for being young and having the viper. While I can afford the car easily, many people now think I make too much money....not true at all, but people stereotype a lot.

Anyhow, I am still in awe when I see a viper on the road after wanting one for 12 years. When I am driving mine I never get to see it driving down the road, so that sense of awe and amazment still exists when I see another one, let alone two.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang