Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saturday Lunch at Applebee's
2408 Brandermill Blvd, Gambrills, MD.
12:00 – 3:00 pm .

PM me to RSVP.

Thanks,

Directions to Applebee's:
From Baltimore Beltway, take Route 3 South. Turn RIGHT on Waugh Chapel Road (inside shopping village). At next traffic light, turn LEFT on New Market Lane, and then LEFT on Main Chapel Way. Then RIGHT on Brandermill Boulevard. If coming from the South simply reverse the directions going north on Route 3. If from the East or West take Route 100 to Rt. 97 south to Route 3 south.

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since weather looks to be crap up in PA this weekend, looks like I'm staying local! I might actually be able to make it out to the luncheon.

Too bad weather here looks kind of crappy too for Saturday afternoon...

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well that ***** about your PA show B, but you know it'll be more fun hanging out with me....oh, and everyone else too

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ended up going to the show up in PA hoping that the weather would break..... and got caught in a giant rainstorm on the drive up! Oh, and without windshield wipers!

(Napoleon Dynamite) "Idiot!"

How was the luncheon? Hope everyone had a great time!

OP
OP
ViperJohn

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about you getting caught in the rain. Turn out was great and everything went well. BTW, why no wipers?

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took off the wipers to make the car look more "sleek". Makes a big difference but it is a huge gamble going out without them bolted on. It wasn't that bad. I was more mad with all of the new rock chips from driving in the rain (and on the worst US roads out there: PA roads!).

Sorry to hear about you getting caught in the rain. Turn out was great and everything went well. BTW, why no wipers?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang