Magic wand/ thread removal

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why has the " times have changed" (or something close to it)thread started by hemotox been removed ?

Magic Wand doing some overtime?

Luc.00GTS

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not positive, but I seem to recall that she had posted something to the effect of "this is not SRT related...so let's delete the whole thing". As she was the original author of said thread, (which had degraded to the point that even she was using one of the Seven Word You Can't Say on Television) I suspect that there was no magic involved at all.

Now let's see how long this one lasts... ;)

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, and by the way - isn't rather ironic that without Craig to focus their wrath, the place can still self-destruct all on it's own?

I just hope that all these guys can find their way over to that "other" Viper site. Definitely a LOT more fun when it comes to keyboard-to-keyboard combat and no worry of wands or other such BS! :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

Kelly06

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I do find it interesting that when certain people have trouble with their topics, ****, all gone and all better. This has happened twice that I know of:

with the topic under current discussion
with the topic of non srt wine at walmart (no responders)

Wish we all could get that kind of treatment and have our mistakes removed.

Reaction score
I do find it interesting that when certain people have trouble with their topics, ****, all gone and all better. This has happened twice that I know of:

with the topic under current discussion
with the topic of non srt wine at walmart (no responders)

Wish we all could get that kind of treatment and have our mistakes removed.

Twice that you know of only shows that you haven't been around long enough to have ANY opinion on the matter. I could (but I won't) recount scores of requests to have threads removed, by the original author, for one reason or another. Your apparent lack on knowledge on the subject is almost astonishing. Wait...I get it...you're another conspiracy theorist!! Were you the type of person who complained if some other little boy got more ice cream, or a faster car? LOL!

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
agree that the tread had run its course, BUT, to bad alice's last reply didn't
have time for more to read. it was, IMHO her best reply to all the archie bunker
remarks.

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom:

Thanks, the Archie Bunker post was fun to write and the responses were truly hilarious.

However, the facts are being misreported:

1. The thread was started as a brief (10 lines) humor
2. This is the important part:
a. It was immediately derailed by some kid
b. He then PM'd me hours later to apologize; said he was "feeling goofy today" (PM available)
c. There were then people piling on with some funny posts which took all manner of tangents, often with incomprehensible grammar and no clear point
d. I then posted the Archie Bunker attack upon myself
e. Then another flood of activity and posts and the hit count rose
f. The original kid returns alleging that I am starting a new thread each day. Even though it is perfectly fine if I start 10 per day, the history will show that this is quite inaccurate.
g. I slammed him for his cowardice (a common disease here), and Chris deleted the entire thread

3. The reality is that this Forum has been decidedly better since recent expulsion(s). There are less useless nasty posts, less D-C attacks, less one line personal attacks.

4. If you believe that this Forum can be maintained by discussing your latest tire smoke distance, you will be disappointed. If you see it as a place for amicable interaction with other VCA members, then you will have a good time.

This was my Archie Bunker post:

---------snip-----------

"What is rong with yu guys. You are giving this chick exzactly what she wants, atenshion. She is jus a damanding cnt who uses those anoying mesages just to get atenshion. She dont even have no Viper I bet. Stupit darned stuff aint even funny I dont think. I dont even git what haff them words means.

I jest no that things was a lot better before them last six months. Did you see how many mesages she left???!!!??? And they are all totly stupit. It was so cool when we cud talk bout our cool street drags and visit “More Viper Chick Photos That Don’t Look Like My Old Lady…Even My Mom.”

Member how cool it was wen you seen all my cars is painted the same color. Now we gotta deal with this sht. Man, I just hate it.

Hate them Gen III cars to.

I cant beleve you ideots cant see how she playing you. Man I feel sory for her ol man. He must be so wipped. She says she got kids. Well I bet they aint his and prolly aint even American nether.

Hate that new coupe to.

And those stupit things aboat us been short, fat, balled and ugly. You no that aint true. You seen me at Tators. I still got lots of my hares.

Hate most everthing else to.

So lets drop this ****** and stop feeding her. Shes a dang troll but your even more stupit for righting about her, dude. "

Kelly06

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Vipermaid
The same old newbie crap. Get a new line.

Since this topic has nothing to do with vipers, it should be removed in its entirety.

OP
OP
L

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,Kelly06:

Please behave yourselves, what you're doing is called "thread hijacking" and is against Posting Policies (as well than having more than 3 lines in your signature,so be carefull Hemotox)and I could be forced to ask for this thread to be removed :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62