Magnecor "Lifetime" Warranty - their final act of defiance

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't remember exactly, but about 16 days 23 hours and 9 minutes ago I posted about how Magnecor's Lifetime Warranty seemed to include everything but replacing your wires if that was needed. Their final verdict on the melted boots was to cut the wires off and crimp on new connectors. Rebuilt wires minus 3 inches in length each.

I told them to throw 'em away, and promptly began to type the thread for all the world to see about how they work through problems with their product.

Jon B sent me a new set of wires as he had promised he would, and I had forgotten about Magnecor.

Jon is a stand up guy. He did not have to replace those wires.

Late last week I get an unexpected package via UPS from Magnecor. I assumed they had realized that if they kissed and made up with me I would post for all the world to see that they do have a respectable warranty program. There would be new wires in the box was my guess.

WRONG.

They wasted probably $10 UPS sending the junk ones back! FOR WHAT???

Wait... I'm predicting that in another few weeks I'll get the rebuild kit with instructions.

Meanwhile, I've found a good storage location.

You must be registered for see images

I sure hope the repair kit is good. This one will be the hardest for Dave to rebuild.

You must be registered for see images

cudavip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are the boots warranted against heat damage?

Glad to hear Jon B. stepped up to the plate, now thats the way you keep existing customers and gain new ones at the same time. :2tu:

OP
OP
D

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you get my wires at your place?

Yup, I did get them. I've got the set of Mopar's that Damn Yankee sent me for paying the postage on them. Sometime in the future when I feel that my hands have healed enough and my blood platelet count has stabilized, I'll get them on. They do look purdy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang