Maisto seven Viper pack

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the (new?) Maisto seven Viper pack that is out? I hadn't before tonight. One package that has seven different Vipers. Each labeled with year and type. Pretty cool.

If I could get a pic to upload on this site, I could actually post one of what I'm talking about. :confused:

OP
OP
R

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad, sent you a pic of this also. Thanks for your help with posting pix in this time of need. :)

Paid $7.99 at a store called The Anderson's. Midwest only, kind of a cross between a farm and fleet store and a specialty grocery store. They only had one set. I'll check back, if the put out more, I'll definitely pick them up.

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice i'd buy a set if i found it. I wish they would do at least a LITTLE research before they make these. There was no Silver in 2000 :bonker:

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is garbage folks. Just because it's a Viper does not make it collectible. The cars don't match the years. Buy it for your kids and throw the packaging away.

DiecastViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is garbage folks. Just because it's a Viper does not make it collectible.

I respectfully diagree. These are great toy minatures at a low price point. If you collect Toy vipers then these are excellet for your collection! I personally enjoy collecting them and find them more valuable than things others find collectible.

ViperArry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AviP,

I have to agree with DiecastViper.....
But, we all have our collecting borders. Some just collect all, others only have the 1:64 series.

Personally I'm not a 1:64 collector, so they wouldn't be in my collection.

danfromohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad,

I saw in the other thread that you broke down and bought them. I agree with your logic, in the big scheme, what's six bucks?!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21