Make-A-Wish Carnival of Wishes - Sunday 9/14/08

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you’ve been to this event in the past, it’s easy to see why the Make-A-Wish Foundation has been our club’s official charity since 1995. This organization grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions. The Gateway Viper Club has been asked once again to come and share in this afternoon of giving and providing joy to these kids. As a Viper owner there is no better feeling than seeing the many smiles on the faces of these special wish children. This is a must-attend event! Queeny Park 11am - 2pm. Lunch is provided by the foundation.

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like "IKE" will be pushing thru the area by tomorrow with 2-6 inches of rain. I will post in the morning if we're going to try and make it to this event tomorrow. Please check the website and listserv in the morning.

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Due to the weather forecast today we're going to have to cancel our appearance at the Make-A-Wish foundation. I still plan to stop by there today about noon to give them our club's donation check. If anybody is interested in joining me for the presentation, please call my cell this morning and leave a message.

Michael

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth