Man jailed after filming himself driving 140 MPH

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The facts of the 140 MPH incident which is the subject of this post indicates that it is a MIMO event.

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This happens all the time. In December of last year the Oklahoma Highway Patrol arrested a man who claimed he was doing 195 in his Vette and posted it on youtube.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AznVgRA1QU[/media]

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This happens all the time. In December of last year the Oklahoma Highway Patrol arrested a man who claimed he was doing 195 in his Vette and posted it on youtube.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AznVgRA1QU[/media]

Well he deserved what ever he got, as there were clearly a lot of other drivers around, if ether of them had made the wrong move there could have been a bad accident :nono:

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The CHP out here do $hit like that too... THE CHP!

I had some business with a couple who were both CHP oficers. They were talking about a coworker of theirs (CHP) who was doing "a buck Seventy Five" as they put it...
on the 14 Fwy in a Lambo, they were both really excited talking about it. They wanted to know what I had gone up to in the Viper... I was like I don't do that on the streets and Fwy's. Only @ the track...

They didn't believe me... To them the local Fwy's are the race track :omg:

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the left hand cross-over from the guy in OK.
Pro driver indeed.

I'll bet he's less upset about the jail/fines than he is about not being able to do the "Guinea Lean" because it would've blocked his GoPro.

Husker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am asked all the time how fast I have had my Viper up to. I always answer with the truth......"60 on the highway. "

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
140 Mph in a 65 is a petty midomeaner in most states and is excessive speeding. it is most defiently an arrestable offense. once arrested than your vehicle can be searched. no search warrant is needed. how the camera can be used against you im not sure. fruits of the crime perhaps? atleaste were im at its like that

That had been the case, based on some poor legal precedent, but IIRC, the Supreme Court finally came to their senses and a vehicle search has to be sensical to the crime committed - for speeding, DUI, etc., there's little need to search a car at the time, as opposed to spotting some drug paraphenalia in the open so search to find any more, etc.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The CHP out here do $hit like that too... THE CHP!

I had some business with a couple who were both CHP oficers. They were talking about a coworker of theirs (CHP) who was doing "a buck Seventy Five" as they put it...
on the 14 Fwy in a Lambo, they were both really excited talking about it. They wanted to know what I had gone up to in the Viper... I was like I don't do that on the streets and Fwy's. Only @ the track...

They didn't believe me... To them the local Fwy's are the race track :omg:

hey kala, did either one look like one of these :eater:

You must be registered for see images attach

(you knew it was coming :D )

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Euchi, you are too funny :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Everyone knows all Chippies look exactly like that, you can't tell them apart :eater: