March 11, 2012- North Texas Viper Club Grapevine Winery Tour

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

We would like to welcome you all to come on out and join us for an event you will sure to remember. We are having a tour of some of Grapevine's wineries. We will be meeting at 12:30pm at Bass Pro Shops in Grapevine and then start the tour from there. A flyer will be forthcoming soon giving all of the details.We look forward to seeing you all there.
:boozer::drinker::meal::beer::nana:

OP
OP
A

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh the more the merrier. We would love to have the extra company. We will see you at Bass Pro Shops or else at one of the wineries.

OP
OP
A

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is the announcement as promised.

Attachments

• winery tour.PDF
    509.8 KB · Views: 8
  • winery tour.jpg
    winery tour.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just to let everyone know, the event is March 10, 2012. The new flyer with the correct date is attached.
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• winery tour 10Mar12.PDF
    509.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh you bet. The live music is going to be great along with everything else. Plus we are going to have our own winologist serving us at La Buena Vida.

AJ02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm trying to get mine back together. I had to almost gut the interior to install a new stereo and speakers. Halfway there!! If I get it bac together, I'm good to go even in the rain.

OP
OP
A

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey All,

As of right now we are tentatively on pending rain Saturday. We will let everyone know Saturday morning if it is a go. You can never tell about Texas weather. If it turns out that we have to cancel, the rain out date is March 17, 2012. Let's hope for the best!

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enjoy the rain. 50% showers all day in Grapevine. Houston club had to cancel the winery tour and drive this weekend due to rain. Nothing new there with the crappy weather in Tejas.

OP
OP
A

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Due to the high probability of rain on Saturday, we are going to postpone the Winery tour until next weekend on March 17, 2012. Hope to see you all there.

PS: Let's hope for clear weather next weekend.

AJ02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta work next weekend. Oh well, I'll try to catch up with ya'll on the run to Muenster in April.

OP
OP
A

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try to wear green if possible to help the party mood. :lmao:The last stop on the tour is having a nice St. Patrick's Day event. They are excited to see the club's cars as well as meet everyone.

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a great time joining all of the NTX guys for this event. Made me a bit homesick.

Look forward to seeing some of you at the Round Up.

On the lighter side.... Being Born in Ft Worth and raised west of town I consider that area home. Love San Antonio but Ft Worth is still home. A buddy of mine sent me this the other day. I hope you find the same humor in it I did. One of my 1st jobs was on NE 28th St & lots of work in HS remodeling historic buildings on Magnolia (now FWPD sub-station).

Tailgate.png

Photo taken on Northside Dr....