MARCH19....CAPTREE....

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are cars at Captree EVERY Sunday unless it's [******] weather, is this something special?

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Russ , the trip was great unfortunately everyone kicked my ass (I spent way to much time in the penalty box ) :) However Charlie won the event and he was using my gloves :) I think in his award speech he should give me at least part credit for his awesome driving ability :2tu:

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve I was in Florida. Just got back Sunday.Yeah I'm in.Ill take the blast. My buddy who has a Lotus told me yesterday.Its the event that the cops shut down last year.You guys were there.But I'm down to go.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve I was in Florida. Just got back Sunday.Yeah I'm in.Ill take the blast. My buddy who has a Lotus told me yesterday.Its the event that the cops shut down last year.You guys were there.But I'm down to go.

It not only was shut down, it never even started. I would expect this year to be the same. Too many ricers and nutjobs racing up and down Ocean Parkway for the locals.

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very true, went 2 years ago and some what not worth the hassle, however a meet somewhere else would be cool.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this was the event that they had helicopters hiding under the bridge,when we drove by them they popped up .....lol it was crazy..........I'll be away have fun guys I know "the spirit will be with you" ;)

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yo Wayne.How about we meet at the strip.You know what I'm talking about son....Pop the **** poonie out

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yo Wayne.How about we meet at the strip.You know what I'm talking about son....Pop the **** poonie out

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YO GUYS, lets have an unofficial meet somewhere else. Weather is looking up.
TONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FLORIDA *****!!!!!=)

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Is this the **** you're looking for?
7328sum-med.jpg

Yo T, I have to get you this software so outsiders can better understand your post!
7328micro_word.jpg

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YO GUYS, lets have an unofficial meet somewhere else. Weather is looking up.
TONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FLORIDA *****!!!!!=)

What??? Okay, sunny weather, more models per square block than anywhere in the world, great restaurants, great weather, no potholes, Great tracks, Homestead, Moroso, alot less traffic...I guess I know what you mean.

Don't hate on us cause you'll be movin down here soon. (Statistics Say) But just don't land yourself in a trailer!! ;-)

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL...Ivan very true, i have a condo in North MIAMI Beach, however I was in Central Florida this week looking for land deals. Areas like Polk City and Davenport, areas are slow and epressing, prices are fair though. Tampa seems to be the hotbed of activity though. I spotted a Blue/white GTS in Polk City though. Wayne

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YO BO...LET YOU AGENT CALL MY AGENT TO CALL ME AND LETS MAKE SOME PLANS

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL...Ivan very true, i have a condo in North MIAMI Beach, however I was in Central Florida this week looking for land deals. Areas like Polk City and Davenport, areas are slow and epressing, prices are fair though. Tampa seems to be the hotbed of activity though. I spotted a Blue/white GTS in Polk City though. Wayne

Wayne,

Wow, Polk, Davenport? How about Deland, Lake City, Lake Mary, Bradington. The swamp land it getting up there. The average Joe can't live in the city anymore. They're moving out.

Your area, NMB, as well as Aventura, and Hollywood, Hallandale are all out of control. No Deals. And look just east of you, Sunny Isles: $4M for a condo?? What's wrong with the picture?? So what if Trump's got his name on it.

But you're absolutely right though; go to Ft. Myers. Almost nothing down and you can still rent it out and make sure the rent check will cover the mortgage. I'm looking over there to buy. Tampa is getting way up there too. Next time you're in town, holla at me.

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Def, will IVAN. I will be up there again soon. Looking at something by "Eborg City", think that is the spelling.
YO TONY, When and where, the guys need to come out as well, 11th ave has some good spots...
06 VIPER, George is the man, pulling out insane mortgage deals out of A$$....thanks dude