MCVO-Woodward Dream Cruise '06 on Car Crazy

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 2006 MCVO Dream Cruise Event from last year had two VERYbrief shots on the SPEED Channel's car show series Car Crazy.

Much to my suprise I am watching the episode featuring 2006 Dream Cruise and in the intro i see a Viper then two, then three, OH there is MY car right in the center of the shot with another 30+ Vipers lined up behind and on the side(only about a 2 second shot, gotta love TIVO!

Later in the show another shot (another couple of seconds) they show Barry standing in the middle of the road with the group passing by him.

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My wife and I were in the left lane as Barry approached the GTS in the center lane. I did a little burnout while the cameras were rolling, but have not yet seen the piece aired. I finally caught part of the '06 cruise on his show this summer, but didn't see the segment w/ Vipers. Looking forward to the event again next month.

OP
OP
S

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not really a segment at all just a good clear(again very brief shot) that i played in slow motion to get a good view of my car.

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Basil was one of the people Barry talked to. We rolled by right after that. 40+ Vipers filling all the lanes for a couple miles created an indelible memory!! We'll be down again next month for our 2nd Cruise. Last yrs cruise proved a little costly with a second trip to Detroit to buy another Viper 2 days after we got home...........We had no intention of buying anything when we went down for the cruise. 2300 miles in 6 days and I have my wife to thank for the ACR Bumblebee beauty in the garage!

Steve

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember that night. Barry walked up to us and asked me "how many Vipers?" I said about 50 then he told me to keep moving. I guess I didn't make the cut.