MD Area Dynos ?

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a dyno in Woodbridge VA, it is called Dynotech, John (JW) is a great tuner, he does gas/air analysis, and is respected in the racing community.

Where are you coming from?

Mark

DanElam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The guys at Rosen Auto in Richmond just picked up one. They are race car tuners that have done some work on my Viper. I talked to them recently and the price was something like $75 for 4 pulls and some amount of analysis. Ridiculously low. They are right off exit 78 on Interstate-95.

The racer guys at Abacus have one in Virginia Beach. This is a portable one that I just saw a few weeks ago. They pull the dyno on a trailer! I am pretty sure they are bringing it to Summit Point this next weekend, so you could come out there to use it. Very nice set up. I think it was like $50 for 2 pulls and no analysis (you get the charts and stuff, but no help on the tuning). I can get numbers if anyone needs them.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are you in MD? Close to DE? There is a chassis Dyno in wilmington. I'll get you the # if you need it.

Daffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a place I've used for my other cars in Elkridge on Route 1 (near Laurel & Columbia), called ExtremeMotorsports (www.extrememotorsports.com). I'm planning on getting my viper dyno'd there very soon. If you're interested maybe we could hook up go.

Dave.

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yourclose to the one in woodbridge VA about 45 min away.
All the supercharged vipers in this area get tuned on their machine.John is his name and the cost is $125 for three pulls.

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maryland Performance in the Montgomery County Airpark in Gaithersburg, MD(301)258-8883 recently installed a new dyno. They've been around for awhile building race cars and seem to have a good reputation. I've been happy with the work they've done on my F-150. Give them a call and ask for George.