ME Four-Twelve based Viper Coupe Concept

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
meanwhile - back to the real ME-4/12 :D several jurno's have now test driven the protoype and come away very impressed considering it was detuned for them and has more weight to come off yet...

The car has achieved sub 3 seconds 0-60mph by DC, and has braked at 2g and cornered at 1.5g - this thing is a weapon - man I hope they build it and meet their design briefs.

The only criticism at all was the steering was not as precise as Ferrari's at the straight ahead position and lacked the feel - but then no American car has achieved that yet. I think they will engineer the flat spot in the steering out of it - I'm picking this car will be king of the hill when they're done - I think that the Chrysler badge will have never seen a car that will elevate its Marque in the automotive world like this car can.

build it build it build it :2tu: :headbang:

Ron Weickart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In an effort to "balance out" all of those mid-engined Vipers, here is a front-engined 850hp "FE-4/12":

30fe4-12-2.jpg

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron,

The "FE" car looks like the Marquee car with two engines from Hot Wheels. Definitely a good thing as I'd buy that car in a heartbeat. Keep up the Drawings! I appreciate 'em.

Jay K.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960