Media Gallery

Tom and Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just trying to figure out how to upload a couple pics and although I'm logged into www.viperclub.org and gallery.viperclub... I can't find any button to click to start the upload process. I was thinking that maybe I wans't logged in, but it appears that I am.

Should the upload feature be on the home page of gallery.viperclub....???

Thanks
Tom

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been trying for 3 days. I finally decided to do a search to see if anyone else was having trouble. Can someone make a post when it's fixed?

Carmaker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just tried to upload a number of photos to my gallery and nothing appeared. Any timing on when this might be corrected?

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still can't load pics...any status update please? :confused:

We purchased the required software upgrade... but the install routine "bombed". We are waiting for feedback/solution from the supplier. They released a new version just a few days ago, so we are hoping it is just a "new verion" bug.

Carmaker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just uploaded a number of pics. Had to do one a t a time but they did make it into the gallery.

Thanks. Lee & company.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great!

It took five tries before we get the program to load properly, even at that it did not properly transfer many templates and settings, we are still tweaking the settings.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just trying to figure out how to upload a couple pics and although I'm logged into www.viperclub.org and gallery.viperclub... I can't find any button to click to start the upload process. I was thinking that maybe I wans't logged in, but it appears that I am.

Should the upload feature be on the home page of gallery.viperclub....???

Thanks
Tom

yeh, where do we go to upload photos? don't know if it's fixed or not..?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss