MGW chrome shorty gripper shifter / accessories

Ghoust

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Guys,

I pulled the trigger the other day on MGW shorty shifter and chrome accessories. Sorry the pic is blurry but you get the idea. I haven't had the chance to drive her afterwards so I can't comment on what it feels like but I have to say it is a dramatic difference from stock just by looking at it. Install was only about 15 minutes.

picture.php

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Knuckle bashing?
I was thinking about the first strike shifter from MGW (slightly taller), but don't like that it's plastic.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What , you forgot to get the cupholder trim ring???? Viperjon, I currently have the First Strike and had the old metal one on my previous Vipers. The new one is a composite, but frankly I didn't even notice it was different until I chatted with George at VOI-11. It has a great feel and I heartily recommend it. Looks just like the previous ones, and until George told me, I didn't have a clue that it was not metal like in the past.

Super nice quality, like all of his stuff !!!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What , you forgot to get the cupholder trim ring???? Viperjon, I currently have the First Strike and had the old metal one on my previous Vipers. The new one is a composite, but frankly I didn't even notice it was different until I chatted with George at VOI-11. It has a great feel and I heartily recommend it. Looks just like the previous ones, and until George told me, I didn't have a clue that it was not metal like in the past.

Super nice quality, like all of his stuff !!!

I had the shorty shifter in my GTS and liked it a lot as well. I guess it's just the "plastic" part that turned me off, I know George's stuff is top shelf.

Bill, can you buy just the shifter that comes in the '10 ACR's?
That would be the ticket.

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the first strike knob in my 01 ACR and I love it! It has a great feel in my hand and makes shifting real easy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte