MGW Interior Trim: Pearl Bright Satin OR Polished Chrome ?

Raheel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking to order the gauge bezels and the cup holder bezel from MGW for the SRT/10. I am inclining more towards the Pearl Bright Satin since it seems like it will match the stock trim more so as compared to the Polished chrome. Is that right?

For those of you who have them, which one of the two looks better?

Are there any other recommended interior accessories?

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did the satin which looks great and, as you mentioned, matches the other interior pieces - shift surrond and inside door handles. I also did the stainless sills from Mopar which look good.

OP
OP
R

Raheel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the chrome. I put all the interior chrome peices in my RT/10 and it looks great. The chrome just sets the interior off.

Did you replace the stock trim with the chromed pieces as well or is the stock trim in the RT/10 already chromed?

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It depends on the car color, in my opinion. With the black, I went with the satin finish. With a brighter car (yellow, red, or white) I would go with the chrome as I did on my yellow. As my yellow car already has a "flashy" interior, the satin would have looked dull by comparison. With the black, the chrome would have been overpowering. Here are pics of both of my installs (didn't have the gauge bezels installed in the black car when the pic was shot):

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Went all satin. Black car. Goes better with existing pieces.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang