Michelin Pilot Super Sport for Gen 3 & 4 Vipers

limitless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thank u tried helping u out on tire rack post ur prices way better ill be gettin a set this week

limitless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
think there sold out went on last night to order just the 275 left

OP
OP
V
Reaction score
BTW, many of the sets shipped at the end of last week and most of the rest are shipping today, having just come straight from Michelin. If you purchased a set from us you will receive the tracking information later today if you didn't already get it (or the tires themselves) last week.

LOTS of folks took advantage of this great early-bird special and we have yet to see a lower price out there. Remember, free shipping anywhere in the US and pretty darn inexpensive to ship to Canada too!

Jagdpanzer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My set arrived today and can't wait to get them on and try them out.
Thanks VPA for a real sweet deal.

OP
OP
V
Reaction score
We sold out of the rears pretty quickly, but expect more in the hopefully not-too-distant future. Thanks for thinking of us.

WDW MKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
See the 345/285 is listed back on the site, with delayed shipping due to the rear availability. Any chance at the introductory price, again? If not, maybe just a typical staggered discount for VCA and VENOM members? I'm ready to order and can get them for the same price as currently listed, out the door (installed), locally.

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
See the 345/285 is listed back on the site, with delayed shipping due to the rear availability. Any chance at the introductory price, again? If not, maybe just a typical staggered discount for VCA and VENOM members? I'm ready to order and can get them for the same price as currently listed, out the door (installed), locally.

Yeah, $150 more than a few weeks ago. Inflation, what inflation? I'm looking to buy that exact set, can VPA match the $1,575 price they were offering these for a few weeks back?

MDW, what part of OH are you in? Please send me a PM as to your local source. Thanks.

JoelW, Pilot Super Sport, PSS = PS3.

OP
OP
V
Reaction score
We have these back in stock - well, shipping around April 1st as the rears finally get replenished from Michelin. We also got them to hold their prices for us as well:

https://www.viperpartsofamerica.com...t-set-for-2003-2010-viper-275-35-18-345-30-19

And for those looking for a little wider front, here is the set with 285/35-18 - now lowered to get closer to the original price:

https://www.viperpartsofamerica.com...t-set-for-2003-2010-viper-285-35-18-345-30-19

Hope this helps, and get 'em while you can as it is unlikely you will see these prices again, especially when they include free shipping anywhere inside the US!

2005 SRT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can I get these dropped shipped to tators garage? I'm dropping my car off to him on march 31st for a week. Would they be there in that time frame?? I will order today. Thanks!

Steve M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ordered a set with 285 fronts...not letting this deal pass me by like I did the first time around.

NoVaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VPA, what time do you all open up shop, I have a question I'd like to give you a call about these tires. Looks great.

OP
OP
V
Reaction score
Can I get these dropped shipped to tators garage? I'm dropping my car off to him on march 31st for a week. Would they be there in that time frame?? I will order today. Thanks!

You can have a different shipping address than billing - we do that pretty frequently and often ship to the installer's shop.

VPA, what time do you all open up shop, I have a question I'd like to give you a call about these tires. Looks great.

We generally answer the phones from 10 AM until 9 PM Monday through Saturday. Email is usually the most efficient way to reach us as we have multiple eyes on them.

NoVaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called all ready :D I plan to order this friday. Hope they're still available.

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Back from vacation (Spring Break) early this a.m. Just ordered a set with the 285 fronts.

Thanks VPA! This looks to be a very good deal. Also nice to know that they will be fresh factory production, especially the rears. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave