Mickey Thompson Tires

v10snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know I got a set of the MT 345/35/18 ET tires on the viper today. They look way larger than my BFG's but what a difference. I have an 05 supercharged viper. It is putting out 685HP to rear wheels and would smoke the BFG's. The MT's are amazing very little spin taking off in first and I had no spin in second. Very proud of these tires. :D

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here's a set of new MT DRs next to my old BFG DRs. They are both mounted on Forgeline WC3 18X13 wheels.

m_003.jpg

m_006.jpg

m_007.jpg

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And I thought the BFG's looked big. These look like balloons..:omg: I guess more sidewall is good.....:2tu:

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set on my Viper. Not that good on the street but, they grip on the strip cut over .8 seconds off my time the first time I tried them. That says a lot.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are about an inch or more taller. I have them on a Gen 2 that is lowered with Eibachs. These new tires really fill the wheel well nicely. IMHO.... the larger sidewall looks more like a track car with slicks

Again IMHO... They handle MUCH better than the BFGs. Don't get me wrong, they still are a little "loose". Just not as bad as the BFGs.
For those that haven't driven DRs on the street, they are nothing like PS2s etc. A 50 mph turn is now a 30 mph turn.

I hope to give a performance comparison... soon:rolleyes:

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
(I know it's a Gen 2 in the Gen 3 Forum. trying to show a comparison on a car...:dunno:)

BFGs...
Car_005.jpg

Car_004.jpg

With New MT "ET Streets" (sorry for cell photos)

m_011.jpg

m_010.jpg

NYC SNAKE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know I got a set of the MT 345/35/18 ET tires on the viper today. They look way larger than my BFG's but what a difference. I have an 05 supercharged viper. It is putting out 685HP to rear wheels and would smoke the BFG's. The MT's are amazing very little spin taking off in first and I had no spin in second. Very proud of these tires. :D

Pictures please!!

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:eater::eater::eater: