might sell my Supercharger

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got about 10 emails from VCA board about my post to sell-all welfare low offers, had 32 people bid on it on ebay and had about 50 emails from the ebay listing. dont sell yourself short. list an auction and get as much as you can, unless you like throwing money away.

Ahem, didn't someone on this board buy it? BTW I did help run your auction up that last morning that it was for sale, but unfortunately I was out bid. If you look back to that post, I asked who won it and also said congrats. I felt his asking price was more than fair and am just happy to have one now. A simple congratulations would have been nice.

You also tell the guy he can get 6k for it on ebay and then go off on me for buying it under that amount? Glad I didn't let this one slip away...

I've have been very blessed and know who to thank for it every night. Hope and pray someday you will.

Best,

Michael

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got about 10 emails from VCA board about my post to sell-all welfare low offers, had 32 people bid on it on ebay and had about 50 emails from the ebay listing. dont sell yourself short. list an auction and get as much as you can, unless you like throwing money away.

Ahem, didn't someone on this board buy it? BTW I did help run your auction up that last morning that it was for sale, but unfortunately I was out bid. If you look back to that post, I asked who won it and also said congrats. I felt his asking price was more than fair and am just happy to have one now. A simple congratulations would have been nice.

You also tell the guy he can get 6k for it on ebay and then go off on me for buying it under that amount? Glad I didn't let this one slip away...

I've have been very blessed and know who to thank for it every night. Hope and pray someday you will.

Best,

Michael

I was just kidding around there, from your previous post I thought you wanted to throw a little smack talk down, making fun of my welfare comments, crack babies and ******....etc...

I was just playing, never take anything to serious on the boards.

Congrats on the new toy you definatly got what you deserved. you'll need intake, throttle body and idle air gaskets to do the install and might want to think of just getting new plugs, wires and injectors depending on the setup you plan to run.

good luck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4