MindFreak Viper on A&E Channel - PICS

J Dolphin 12

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks to all that called and emailed this morning about seeing Illusionist - Criss Angel's Viper on TV last night. Sorry it's taken so long to get some photos posted. For those interested, we met Criss earlier this year regarding another vehicle project that we are planning. When he learned that I also had a Viper, he asked what could be done to his new coupe to personalize it to his style. A week later, we had it picked up in Vegas, and delivered to our facility in the Chicago area. We only had about two weeks to complete it, so it could be filmed for an episode of his show "MindFreak". The coordination of the vendors was very important & greatly appreciated, as they all got the various products to us very quickly. Here's what we did...
Autoform Development's front splitter & side skirts
CORSA exhaust
20" & 19" Forgeline Wheels w/ new Michelin Pilots
Showtime Audio in Chicago installed MTX subs, amps & speakers into awesome custom enclosures, with a new Kenwood DVD head unit.
We used all of MGW's chrome parts for the license plate frame, oil fill cap and for dressing up the dash knobs & gauges.
Our team at RealWheels used our stock ViperTrim products for the dash panel, side vents, license panel and under hood trim, and then we custom built billet pedals, and added his logo to the fuel door and side logos.
Just before sending it back we had scott from ShowRoom Shine come to our facility and gave the car a 6 hour detail job. Believe me, it was hard to give the car back to Criss! Our Project Mgr. Cory Polka & I presented the car back to Criss last month during filming in Vegas, and he loved the end result. The car will be attending events throughout the year, and be shot for various magazines this summer. Criss is a big Viper fan & we hope to get him involved in the club. Thanks again for all the calls & kind words!

Jhan

You must be registered for see images

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jhan,

That is both Tasteful and Terrific!

Great job on the car.

Jay K.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess Im the only one that thought it was a Vette at first glance.......Car looks great however.

OP
OP
J

J Dolphin 12

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes... We the vehicle arrived at our facility, I was expecting a convertible (as shown in Viper Magazine), not the new coupe. It definitely threw us a curve, as we had some items ready for the convertible, and the sound system design was completely different. When I asked Criss Angel about it, he said it must have magically turned into a coupe during the trip to Chicago. I am trying to get him to bring it to VOI this Fall, so if you get a chance, send him an email with some encouragement.
www.crissangel.com

EXHLR8N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper in the magazine was mine. He was doing an interview at the Magic Castle in Los Angeles and needed a SoCal Viper Club car for a photo shoot. I obliged.

He is a very nice man, very cordial. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

MK2_Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
what a sweet ride.

You should point him to this thread so he can see what we all think about his car....

OP
OP
J

J Dolphin 12

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the input on the gas cap. We removed the stock parts, buffed them to a mirror shine, and then CNC machined the Criss Angel logo into it. We have gotten a lot of calls for a similar fuel door, & especially the billet pedals, but am not sure if we will make them available yet or not. If the response continues, I believe we will. Thanks to everyone for the messages. I'll do my best to answer everyone's questions.

Jhan

OP
OP
J

J Dolphin 12

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Message to "Snake 39"... Thanks for the question, but your email address keeps bouncing back. Yes, the pedals we produced on the Criss Angel Viper are billet aluminum. We were really surprised how bad the factory pedals looked. They weren't even a consistent finish or color from one to the next. So we machined completely brand new ones. The gas pedal has his CA logo cut into it. No, they aren't something we currently have inventory of, but so far we've gotten quite a few calls for them. Obviously, we'll make them without the Criss Angel logo if Viper owners want them. It will all depend on demand. In order to keep the price reasonable, we'll have to run quite a few sets. Thanks

Jhan Dolphin