MIR Nov 10th

Bad02ViperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
MIR in Budds Creek MD will be holding there annual import verse domestic drags on Sunday November 10th so lets show the imports a little V10 power. I am hoping that a few of you will show up so I am not the only Viper there.......

THEMASH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
crying.gif
Wish my car was here
frown.gif
, i might come and watch.

DJ Self

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there and would like to see some V10 power. With the big V10 I hope to see 10 sec Vipers. The Supras and RX7's will be in the 10's. So lets make sure the Vettes and Vipers are right there with them.

THEMASH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mark Cooper Red 00 GTS VA:
Mash.
Where is your car?
Mark
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Mark,
I am getting some work done
supergrin.gif
, the funny thing is, it keeps changing, so even i dont know what i am getting
grazy.gif
, but should make more then 750hp
bounce.gif

Are you going to be at MIR for this race? i dont want to be the only viper supporter.

pjb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mash -&gt; im planning on heading up on sunday with a few folks, but im taking my truck up there. on second thought, lets take your truck!! weather does look pretty nice for sunday
smile.gif
too bad your car wasnt ready yet, that would be nice to see. let me know if/when you are going.

THEMASH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pjb:
Mash -&gt; im planning on heading up on sunday with a few folks, but im taking my truck up there. on second thought, lets take your truck!! weather does look pretty nice for sunday
smile.gif
too bad your car wasnt ready yet, that would be nice to see. let me know if/when you are going.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Paul,
i do want to go, but i might get there a bit late, say 1pm or something. i will try to bring Asif with me.
We should meet up before i leave. i wont be back for a while
frown.gif
, maybe at ******* again or something
supergrin.gif

OP
OP
B

Bad02ViperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well the weather held out for us 2 Vipers. Lee Dove and myself were the only 2 there wipping up on the imports with my best of the day 11.40 at 124 on radials and did not see last run by lee but I am sure he will post what he ran.......I hope the domestics won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob we all went the 9th, had to try out my heffner head package on my Z06, ran pretty good 11.63 on the stock F1's through the stock cat back.We have rented the track Friday the 17th, why don't you bring your car out? I have a feeling you might have a 10sec time slip in there, we will have drag radials for vipers out there and that just might be the ticket you need for the ticket. That 10second ticket.

ACR Jim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jamie,

I started to post Friday the 17th?? But then say the other thread and it is Friday the 15th (tomorrow). The other thread says 9am to 5pm but call Jason Heffner to sign-up/info.

Just thought I'd clear up my posted question and add clarity.

Thanks,

Jim

OP
OP
B

Bad02ViperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Good run Jamie that thing will fly I am sure on a tire but a 11.63 is good.....Friday I am not going to make it, have a big job to do at work but if there is a next time this year I will be there so let us all know how everybody runs on friday we will all be waiting to here what Gary's car runs....See Ya !!!