Mobil 1 oil and oil filters on sale

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a note that Pep Boys has Mobil 1 oil on sale right now. 5 qts and a Mobil 1 oil fiter for $25 (after $5 rebate) Even w/out rebate still sounds like a decent price.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are they carrying the 0-40 like I know some are switching to? That would certainly make it a bargain, as I have yet to see that for less than like six something a qt, if you can find it.

OP
OP
R

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I usually buy the 15-50 for the race car, so I didn't check on any other weights. I've only seen 15-50 in the 5qt jugs once in 3 years in my neck of the woods, so single qts it is.

viperdude118

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Minus the filter is a 10 dollar bill. And it ain't in the 0-40, unless they've changed something. Single qts for that brew.

Dave, go to the local walmart there in Texas and look around. It's probably a little bit bigger walmart since it is in Texas, but they do now carry the 0-40 in 5 quart jugs.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, go to the local walmart there in Texas and look around. It's probably a little bit bigger walmart since it is in Texas, but they do now carry the 0-40 in 5 quart jugs.

OK. I'll set my Lone Star down in the shopping basket cup holder, and start pulling jugs off the shelf to take a close looksie.

Really though, our Wally Mart does not even carry it. Only Auto Zone. Remember, I live in redneck country. You know, where you can shoot people you don't like when they step in your yard and stuff. I love this state.

Last edited:

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to digress a bit but a question for you gurues. Is 0-40 now the recommended oil for all Viper years?

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Dave, that's as I remember the discussion without doing a search. I don't recall anything about Gen 1's.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang