Monteray Historics this Weekend Viper Owners should go.

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully there are many Viper owners in central and southern Cal. who are planning to go to the event this year. Take along your digital cameras and be prepared to post some cool pictures. A big event takes place somewhere between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. PCT. Should be well worth the trip. Jerry D' Young really should be there, so someone pass along this post to him.

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Speaking of 'historics' - I was in Reno for the Hot August Nights
old car week Jul 28 - Aug 4. I saw one Viper from the Peppermill skywalk.
Any other Vipers there? Any photos from them? They cut off
registration at 5000 cars! What a show ! Reno was packed!

Reaction score
See the answer to the above question between 11:30am and 1pm on the track at Laguna Seca. 11:30am-3:00pm

Something new... Something exciting... Something you won't want to miss seeing! Especially racers.

If you're interesting in joining us in caravanning down to the track, we're leaving from, San Jose the Camden Avenue Park and Ride off Hwy. 85 promptly at 8:30 am Saturday morning. We'll be gone by 8:36...so get there early!

Be sure to bring your Motorola talkabouts

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The debut today of a new affordable Viper for racing is going to be a big step forward for DCX and Dodge. It's great to see them provide all of us with an alternative choice rather that tearing into our current Vipers to build a race car as many of us have done. This is a positive move for DCX and Dodge and I personally congratulate them on their commitment and effort. I hope there will be some great press coverage of this debut today. Maybe on Speedvision News tomorrow night at 7PM EST will cover it.