More LA pics, plus Z06 unvieling at LA

BobK898

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Sky looks pretty cool. The Viper still looks better than the Vette. The Vette front end looks too much like a grinning face.

SoFlaSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Even if that Vette proves to be a tic or two faster, that Viper is much better looking. Some things still haven't changed.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez, from the bumper up it really does resemble the SRT. Only it will have the badge flying into the intake at some point... ;)

Thanks for the pics!

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those rear fender flares look like something some dude slapped on in his front yard after ordering a set from the local parts store. Bondo,spray paint and sand paper extra.

UGLY!

Rapid Transit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Even if that Vette proves to be a tic or two faster, that Viper is much better looking. Some things still haven't changed"
I think Ferrari owners use this line after getting spanked by Vipers.

"theres still something thats cheap about it "
Yeah, like, the price!

I'll stay away from subjective opinions, since they're like ********, and, you know the rest. I admire performance when I see it, and the Viper has it, and this Z06 has it. Some people just continue to bash the car, before it was due to its lesser capability than the Viper, and now that that cannot be used, are bashing the car based on looks. I give the Vipers all the credit in the world, for motivating GM to do something worthwhile, and they did it. Awesome!