MORE POWER SCOTTY!!!

cayman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Finished up the Roe SC last night. Started right up and only one code! I haven't taken it out on the street yet but I can tell after a few minutes of warmup in the garage and few revs, she's going to run like a striped monkey's @$$!

Question: Is it tacky to drive your car without the hood on? :crazy:

10352sc24-med.JPG

10352sc22-med.JPG

10352sc21-med.JPG

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously, with the hood on how much clearance is there? That must be cloooooose.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great! I would put a puke tank in there to avoid ingesting oil into your intake like the stock setup and lowering your octane. You will get more blow by with the blower.

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good!!

Make sure you check and double check the main fuel line quick connect fitting on the frame rail. I had mine running in the garage several times while waiting for the snow to go last spring.........no leaks at all. Finally got on the road for a trip around the block and evidently the flexing of the frame coming down the driveway and over the little curb at the bottom proved that the fitting wasn't quite snapped into place. Headers and fuel don't mix well! Luckily the female end of the fitting is pointed to the rear so although there was a lot of gas coming out, it wasn't spraying onto the exhaust directly. Pretty scary stuff!!

Steve

Viper TT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With that setup....you should install a CLEAR hood !!

don't forget to add a dlm billet power steering bracket and a billet power steering pulley. better to replace now then get stuck on the side of the road when those grenade.

nice clean install.

OP
OP
C

cayman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I pinned the crankshaft, replaced the power steering pump pulley and bracket with billet, went to a colder spark plug, replaced the plug wires, and went with a 172 degree thermostat. Did I miss anything? :2tu:

OP
OP
C

cayman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very nice.
Next job......clean that garage

It IS clean! :( Ohhhh......you mean the cr@p behind the car? :) Part of that is my triple chrome plating setup that I have yet to move out to my new shop. It's got a bunch of stuff stacked on top of it for a lack of a better place. I guess I could have moved the wifey's car out of the garage to give me more room but she would have been upset if it had to sit outside. Like we're three deep in snow. :rolleyes: My shop isn't done yet or I would have done this project out there.

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the alternator on my car is in a completely different place right between the throttle bodies, I wonder if I could even install a roe supercharger??? I know I'd have to move the AIS wiring...

7107pics_044-med.jpg

OP
OP
C

cayman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't know why you would have to. I know there are '94 Vipers out there that have the Roe SC.

the alternator on my car is in a completely different place right between the throttle bodies, I wonder if I could even install a roe supercharger??? I know I'd have to move the AIS wiring...

7107pics_044-med.jpg

ViperRichRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

7107pics_044-med.jpg

No problem. Roe has a kit for Gen 1s.