Most collectible SRT-10?

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
To date, I would say the most collectible Viper has been the '98 GTS-R.

Now, many SRT-10 models are special edition and I've read many complaints on this board about that. I personally think they're all great. They're still VERY low production and 10-20 years from now, a 1 of 200 car will be even more rare. Which do you consider most collectible:?

2004 white mamba, 1 of 200
other mamba cars (black, red, silver) all 1 of 200
2005 yellow fever VCA SRT-10 (I believe 1 of 50)
2005 commemorative white/blue stripe (1 of 100)
2006 red/white VCA, mod red int (1 of 50)
2006 First Ed., blue/white (1 of 200)
2006 VOI9 white/blue, mode blue int (1 of 100)

A special low production color/stripe combo....? Maybe 1 of 5-20 combo, but not part of a 'special edition'...?

What great times for a new Viper!

MK2_Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well if it is the 2006 First Edition that would make me happy :)

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with Dakota Viper Collector. How can you argue with him? Look at that list of vehicles there. He looks like he is on the ball so far.

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Any of the Mambas because the red really does make the interior more dramatic -- which makes a difference in a convertable ... I'm partial to the Silver Mambas cuz they stopped making Silver after '05 :D

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most collectible.... the plain red SRT/10, because theyr'e so RARE. Every other SRT is some sort of limited edition, color threads in seats, shiney plaque model. :D

jdavis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about the yellow coupe with silver stripes of which there are only 2 cars?
The grey pearl metallic cars might also be a rare item. I am sure there are other rare colors and combinations that will become apparent at the end of production this year that likely will command higher prices in the future than the Mambas due to rarity. Regardless, I think that it will be a couple of decades before there will be any real appreciation in values.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jdavis is right, the most collectable srt-10 is The yellow with silver sripe SRT-C. they only made 2 of them!!!

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Jdavis is right, the most collectable srt-10 is The yellow with silver sripe SRT-C. they only made 2 of them!!!

IMO they only made two of them because the color combo *****. :p They will not be the most collectible unless everyone goes color blind. :smirk:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They actually made a yellow/silver SRT-C? I thought they only made the hotwheels version of a yellow/silver. And I dont even like it. But for $0.97 vs. $90,000 I bought the hotwheels version :)

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well even if something is ugly but if its very rare, it can be worth a lot of money. Example the original mustang (forget what model year the option came out i think it was 1965) had an option where you can have the front emblem in front of the car light up. It was extremly ugly but they only made like less than 50 so its worth alot of money nowadays. another example alot of people hated the yellow rt-10 with brown interior (1 of 1, I think it was a 2001 again Im not sure) it had about 5,000 miles and was for sale for 60 grand last year. I would say thats worth alot

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
another example alot of people hated the yellow rt-10 with brown interior (1 of 1, I think it was a 2001 again Im not sure) it had about 5,000 miles and was for sale for 60 grand last year. I would say thats worth alot

As we say around here a lot, what did it SELL for?

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
another example alot of people hated the yellow rt-10 with brown interior (1 of 1, I think it was a 2001 again Im not sure) it had about 5,000 miles and was for sale for 60 grand last year. I would say thats worth alot

As we say around here a lot, what did it SELL for?

dont remember, It was a post in the gen1/gen2 section by I think F355 but thats all I remember sorry

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think the SRT Vipers are ugly...I loved my Coupe...I just don't think ANY of the current Vipers are "collectible".

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In convertibles I vote for the Copperhead so far because it has the factory lighter sidewinder wheels and unique and killer color. I think it is too early to predict collectible Coupes so far but it is awesome that there are so many color combo options now.

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
I think color is a personal thing. I don't think any color except the original B/W on the debut of the GTS will be collectible due to color alone. Some may like copper, personally I think it looks horrible on a sports/exotic.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang