Mother's Synthetic Wax question

ebg338

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has tried it. Just started detailing and heard some good things about using synthetic indicating it lasts longer and has better protection. Any thoughts?

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As far as over the counter wax products go I would choose Mothers. NXT would be my last choice.

That said I am a big Zaino fan. As long as you pick one and use it religiously you will be fine. More importantly you want to make sure you wash it using the proper techniques such as the two bucket method using the proper materials. I prefer real sheep skin mitts for washing and a leaf blower and a good waffle weave for drying.

KevinATX

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I spent about 6 hours detailing the outside of my "new to me" GTS. I used Meguires Detailing Clay and followed up with their synthetic wax (2 coats). The clay makes a huge difference if you have never tried it. Lots of work, but very worth it!

ZZ SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread should be in the detailing section.

With that being said I use Blackfire Wet Diamond. It is especially good on black paint but has amazing shine on all colors.

Lespauldude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This thread should be in the detailing section.

With that being said I use Blackfire Wet Diamond. It is especially good on black paint but has amazing shine on all colors.

+1. You cannot go wrong with Blackfire Wet Diamond. I use the 3 BF products - 1) BF Gloss Enhancing Polish 2) BF Wet Diamond Paint Sealant 3) BF Midnight Sun Ivory Carnauba Paste Wax.
Phenominal results that really POP and last. Like ZZ said, great on darker colors too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wesleyCrowbar