Moving to Texas

rsmitchell10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Transferring jobs and heading to San Antonio, TX in a couple of weeks. Would love to hear from some of the local owners to get a feel for the Viper scene out there. Looking forward to being there. :D

OP
OP
R

rsmitchell10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Dave. Any info you can give about the Roundup? Should have mine out there by early to mid April. Love Texas and SA1

TexasPettey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lots of good drives from the club. The RoundUp is a great event. There is a track in San Marcos, about 30-45min North of San Antonio that a couple of us Viper folks from Austin are a member of.

Everything is bigger in TX. You'll gain 30RWHP when you get your driver's license and declare residency.

Matt Houston

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should move to Houston! We just had an amazing Cars and Coffee event this morning at Uptown Park with great Viper representation.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should move to Houston! We just had an amazing Cars and Coffee event this morning at Uptown Park with great Viper representation.

I wonder if this guy is related to Dave...the hood vents, the straw cowboy hat. :rolaugh:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is that car?

The beer gut no match tho. Think it's a bolt-on or OEM?

And on the "should move to Houston" thing??? NOT! Unless you love 90% humidity every second of every day except when a hurricane blows it inland.

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is a SLR roadster and they are OEM. From what I've seen, it looks like you can choose the color and/or the material they are made from. I saw one on ebay with carbon fiber vents.

sirhc76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, but who wants to live in Dallas???:rolaugh:

Yes and San Antonio has well crap after living there all my life I cant think of anything :)

[media]http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/2017/dsc06607.jpg[/media]

That mustang owner must of sprayed WD40 on his hood hinges or is that the custom hood support you get on the 50K package?

Chris

OP
OP
R

rsmitchell10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the welcome and information. I'll be in SA next Monday but will have to wait to get the Viper there around the first week in April. I'll look forward to meeting everyone once I'm there!

FATHERFORD

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Where is that at?

I need to get more up to speed on where these events take place.