Must read too funny!!!

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ok well I was taking the nitrous bottle which happened to be nearly full out of the car, because I just dont like storing a vehicle with a full tank in it. and i dont know why but I decided to shoot off a little bit of nitrous oxide into the air to see what kind of clouds I could make. HOLY SHEET! with a few short cracks of the bottle, ok well maybe a full crack for like 10 seconds i released the thickest most dense looking cloud of nitro into the air right in front of my house. not expecting it to hang out for the few seconds it had, my luck is my neighbor that happens to be a state police officer was pissed. I thought it was funny but not him. I tried to get my wife to snap off some pictures after i did it but she ran inside when see saw the smokie coming.

FlyBryViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Makes one heck of a cloud.
You need a purge line on your car, then you can fog a big ol' cloud whenever you want, like when your state police nieghbor is watching!

OP
OP
V

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i have a v-split purge which directs a perfect v stream purge straight out the naca duct. was going for the snakes tongue look. people go wide at the track and shows.

OP
OP
V

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
well we have since made up. I told him I would give him a ride in the beast, but had to agree that I would use a 200 shot to the motor for a nice short blast down a semi abandoned road nearby. this guy probably doesnt realize that a quarter mile blast on the 200 shot yields about 140mph. I cant wait to see him dump in his drawers! Keep you posted as this most likely wont happen until better weather is here. Best thing about this deal is that if I got pulled over, all he needs to do is pull out his badge and goodbye tickets. He is not usually a [******] but he did say he was having a bad day. Guy he busted pissed his pants while drunk and soaked his rear seat and carpet. Guess I would have been pissed too.

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ya, that was a must read :rolleyes: . He was pissed because something as simple as a phone call to your cell, could have ignited your "funny" little cloud, and if the cloud hit an ignition source while you were spraying your neighbourhood, you blow up and send the bottle through a neighbours house.

OP
OP
V

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ok putz, so where did you get your chemistry degree from. NITROUS IS FAR FROM FLAMMABLE!!! next time you post anything, try to make sure you dont put your foot in your mouth, this is the second most idiotic post I have read on here. The first one was also made by you earlier this week.

OP
OP
V

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry for the name calling, figure I would post that before I got an email from Jay again, but next time you plan on making someone else look dumb for what they did, try knowing your facts regarding simple chemistry or it will be you that looks like a ----. PS> i should have just called you creampuff. Signed, proud flakie!

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nitrous is not flammable, but why the hell did he care if you has a cloud of it in your front yard? I can't see anyone being pissed about that, pissy seat or not!

OP
OP
V

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
NITROUS OXIDE

GAS INFORMATION

SYMBOL
N2O

MOLECULAR WEIGHT

SPECIFIC VOLUME
8.70 ft3 / lb

PURITY
Contact Customer Service

CGA VALVE

SHIPPING INFORMATION

DOT PROPER SHIPPING NAME
Nitrous oxide

IATA PROPER SHIPPING NAME

HAZARD CLASS
2.2 (5.1)

ID NUMBER
UN1070

LABELS
* N, * O

CAS NUMBER
10024-97-2

SCHEDULE B NUMBER

ZONE

* N = Non-Flammable Gas
* F = Flammable Gas
* P = Poison-Inhalation Hazard
* O = Oxidizer
* C = Corrosive

This is posted for the creampuff that knows it all

OP
OP
V

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Before you post another incorrect statment look at what was posted very carefully. the key on the bottom is saying that the labels for nitrous oxide are *N for NON FLAMMABLE, and *O for OXIDIZER.

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
NITROUS OXIDE

GAS INFORMATION

SYMBOL
N2O

MOLECULAR WEIGHT

SPECIFIC VOLUME
8.70 ft3 / lb

PURITY
Contact Customer Service

CGA VALVE

SHIPPING INFORMATION

DOT PROPER SHIPPING NAME
Nitrous oxide

IATA PROPER SHIPPING NAME

HAZARD CLASS
2.2 (5.1)

ID NUMBER
UN1070

LABELS
* N, * O

CAS NUMBER
10024-97-2

SCHEDULE B NUMBER

ZONE

* N = Non-Flammable Gas
* F = Flammable Gas
* P = Poison-Inhalation Hazard
* O = Oxidizer
* C = Corrosive

This is posted for the creampuff that knows it all

LMAO!

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Josh, you are apologizing for calling him a putz? The truth hurts. I guess the next time I purge my Nitrous, I had better make damn sure that there are no smokers around. I sure wouldn't want to be responsible for what will happen when the Nitrous ignites and takes out everything within 20 feet of my car!

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I thought it was flammable, and it would have been stupid if it was, I was wrong, I can accept that.
v10, you are little harsh, and have come after me strong a number of times. I like a good fight, but I have no leg to stand on here, so it's time to lay down for the ten, again. We will meet again.
I don't think the other thread was that bad, good for a few laughs at least, this one was like a kick in the nuts. I have to apologize to v10kingflakie, signed the humbled creampuff.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is pretty funny. I have only seen this once and it happended from Laurie on the board. Scared the crap out of me as I walked passed his car. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale04SS