My 01 GTS is for sale with trailer

OP
OP
T

Tomcat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Henry Cone's car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But need to sell mine first.

Rich, will I see you at Sebring?

Eric, you should come to Sebring, the whole V-TEN Team will be there and can give you any support you might need. I doubt you need any for that matter.

I don't think people understand that a car that has been meticulously maintained, improved (brakes etc) with the right parts, and tracked is better than new. Someone will want a great car and then I can go racing for real!

Tom

Eric H

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sebring sounds like a BLAST, i thought long and hard about the Cones' car, but i couldnt get over the paint job, lol

I will get down to Sebring someday soon, and would LOVE to meet the V-10 crew. But my wife gave birth to our first baby yesterday march 2, so i will stick to the home front for a while. i am doing VIR south course in April, and then rockingham, Roebling, and Rockingham again. and...... I have a TON to learn about this car still, but i am learning fast and the more i can soak up the better so hopefully I can get out to see you again and meet the V10 crew.

you selling any of the goodies on your car?

VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale Tom, someone is going to get a good car with all the right stuff.

Lord knows you babied it on the track. :D

Last year Eyal was the only one of you talking about taking the plunge, now both you and Newt come up with a surprise attack.

You guys trying to spend my money or what, you're killing me!

Rich Wesorick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom:
I figured that would be the car you're buying - great car!

I WILL be at Sebring and am looking forward to seeing all of the V-Ten squad. Something tells me I'll be seeing you guys out the windshield and not the rear glass though...

Rich

OP
OP
T

Tomcat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rich, you kill me. I hope it all comes together. If the car does not sell, I will learn lots about building a race car, with John Archer's help that is.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte