My '08 is finally home.

pcc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ben,
I love that color and the aero package, that is one rare viper. Go out and put some miles on that baby.

DreamOn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:2tu:Congratualations Ben! That is one BAD ASP car! I love the aero package and color combo!!! Of course, driving it on the wet roads has caused it to depreciate by about 50%. If you had to turn on the wipers... well, then you better sell it soon. :rolaugh: Did you take off the wheels and wipe down the wheel wells? NO??? OMG... what will the other Viper owners think? :lmao:

See you at the Rod Run! 16 days and counting... :drive:

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu:Congratualations Ben! That is one BAD ASP car! I love the aero package and color combo!!! Of course, driving it on the wet roads has caused it to depreciate by about 50%. If you had to turn on the wipers... well, then you better sell it soon. :rolaugh: Did you take off the wheels and wipe down the wheel wells? NO??? OMG... what will the other Viper owners think? :lmao:

See you at the Rod Run! 16 days and counting... :drive:

Thanks, Bruce, actually I haven't had to use the wipers yet. I got real lucky yesterday, when I picked up my car, much to my surprise, it stopped raining.
I hurriedly drove home, snapped a couple of pics, and parked it safely in the garage. :D

Rod run will be awesome!!:headbang:

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ben,
I love that color and the aero package, that is one rare viper. Go out and put some miles on that baby.

Thanks, your car is super rare, as well.:)

I will put some miles on it in two weeks when I take it to Rod Run. :headbang:

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Ben. When you get a chance, I am still interested in hearing that sound file. Enjoy the V VERT.

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Ben. When you get a chance, I am still interested in hearing that sound file. Enjoy the V VERT.

Bob, I haven't forgotten about you. Will get it out asap. Have to find the cd with the track I am looking for, first.
Thanks for the patience.:2tu:

Last edited:
V

Venomiss

Really late to hear this but glad you finally got your new Viper!!!!
Great pictures!!!!!!! Now it's time for an avatar very soon!

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to see you finally have your viper. Your car looks great with the aero
package and with the color you have a very rare viper indeed. :2tu:

08viperviolet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you got you vv home. I waited for 6 months for mine to show up. The color is just awsome in person and the pics dont do it justice. Enjoy the car.

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you got you vv home. I waited for 6 months for mine to show up. The color is just awsome in person and the pics dont do it justice. Enjoy the car.

yeah, I waited for 6 months, as well. The color is different. The reaction from people is strange. Some love it, immediately, and some people seem stunned for a moment, as though they have never seen a purple Viper before. :) Oh, wait a minute, they probably haven't.:D I have not heard anyone say that it *****, yet. Although, I am sure that they are out there.

Roadrunner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Super Congratulations Ben...

If things keep on the way they are going, it has been said that only 40 vipers are in Violet this year, and it's not going to be offered in 09... combined with the ARY wing package and that it is a convertible... I'd wager it is a 1 of 1 viper combination!!!

Enjoy in good health and keep the shiny side up!

OKFireChief

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ben, WOW!!! Awesome ride!!! The color and wing set it off. I have the aero package with the wing and splitter on my VOI 9 Coupe. It really make a difference when your around the Vette folks. Love the wings. Good luck buddy ... Jon :)

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ben, WOW!!! Awesome ride!!! The color and wing set it off. I have the aero package with the wing and splitter on my VOI 9 Coupe. It really make a difference when your around the Vette folks. Love the wings. Good luck buddy ... Jon :)

Thanks! Yeah, the aero group looks pretty cool on it, its not some people's bag, but thats what makes it so rare.:2tu:

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Super Congratulations Ben...

If things keep on the way they are going, it has been said that only 40 vipers are in Violet this year, and it's not going to be offered in 09... combined with the ARY wing package and that it is a convertible... I'd wager it is a 1 of 1 viper combination!!!

Enjoy in good health and keep the shiny side up!

thats what I have heard......a true 1 of 1, as there were no other violet convertibles with the aero group.:2tu::headbang::D

V

Venomiss

thats what I have heard......a true 1 of 1, as there were no other violet convertibles with the aero group.:2tu::headbang::D

When are you getting an avatar? Maybe with all three of your cars in the picture?:eater:

Last edited by a moderator:

ViperCr8zy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sweet piece, and the aero really looks great on your car. Nice lighting for the pics, too. Vipers always look great photographed in darker lighting.

ShadowLight

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That color is wonderful, but I can't make up my mind about that wing. For some strange reason it looks small after looking at ACRs lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang