My 2000 GTS Up For Sale on Ebay

OP
OP
K

kernie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wing is mounted to the frame I think. It's not a bolt on/bolt off.

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
can that wing be removed ? and no holes will stay in the hatch?

That wing requires drilling in order to mount. So yes if you remove it, there will be holes. But why would you, that wing is sweet!

OP
OP
K

kernie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm, maybe I ought to up the price. I thought 43 was about right. Any idea what a fair price would be. Thanks

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice ride! I think I saw you crusing last week up off of PIB near the lowes. Or was it the BP? Anyway, gorgeous ride! I wish I could put that wing on my RT!

JD

Dv8tor

Viper Owner
Reaction score

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You want to get rid of that car for the new coupe?There are medications that can help you to rejoin reality and lead a normal rational productive life.Rest well and pray for an end to your hallucinations. GTS Bruce

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You want to get rid of that car for the new coupe?There are medications that can help you to rejoin reality and lead a normal rational productive life.Rest well and pray for an end to your hallucinations. GTS Bruce

LOL I was thinking the same thing.
I wouldn't sell that GTS and replace it with the new coupe, not a chance.

OP
OP
K

kernie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car didn't reach the reserve on Ebay. Got a couple of guys really interested around 43 - 44. Can anyone tell me what a fair price for it is?

Thanks

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Constuctive criticism coming up. You have a perfect 100% rating on EBAY. I'm sure you want to protect it and that's why you pointed out all those flaws. They are normal wear and tear but I think by doing that you talked yourself out of a decent price. Guys started to think, "I can steal this puppy it's got stone chips." Plus you listed it too low and then upped it in the middle of the auction. I would try autotrader, with good pictures and no comments about the road rash until you get the phone calls and emails. THEN, be honest about the flaws, heck, maybe have those flaws touched up professionally, for $1000 maybe you can get low $50's. Someone buying a Viper wants a perfect car, fix the flaws or go Autotrader as above. If that car was under 9,000 miles and no road rash I would be telling you HIGH $50's.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Constuctive criticism coming up. You have a perfect 100% rating on EBAY. I'm sure you want to protect it and that's why you pointed out all those flaws. They are normal wear and tear but I think by doing that you talked yourself out of a decent price. Guys started to think, "I can steal this puppy it's got stone chips." Plus you listed it too low and then upped it in the middle of the auction. I would try autotrader, with good pictures and no comments about the road rash until you get the phone calls and emails. THEN, be honest about the flaws, heck, maybe have those flaws touched up professionally, for $1000 maybe you can get low $50's. Someone buying a Viper wants a perfect car, fix the flaws or go Autotrader as above. If that car was under 9,000 miles and no road rash I would be telling you HIGH $50's.

I agree with Lee, I think Autotrader is the way to go. You should get $47-$49K.

OP
OP
K

kernie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prashant just picked it today. Car is sold. Thank to everyone for the advice.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte