My 99 Black on Black GTS is for sale!

SquadX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any interest in swap your wheels for stockers and cash?

Beautiful viper by the way.

Frankster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Subdued elegance..........with a level of power, beauty and refinement revealed only upon closer examination. Unpretentious yet capable.

Viper_Newbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw it yesterday as I was browsing. Gorgeous car. Any chance you wanna hold on to it for another year until I get back from Iraq?;) Good luck with the sale.

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't tell you how many times I have looked at pictures of this car. I think the all-time nicest and most evil looking viper is the black on black gts. I will own one some day. Does anyone else notice how few of these are for sale? I have honestly been looking for them for sale for a long time now and you never see them especially with ultra-low miles.

OP
OP
J

jc411

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thx guys. Tell any of your friends and family!!!

V

Venomiss

Good luck and do you have pictures with the stock wheels on?

BlackVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think the all-time nicest and most evil looking viper is the black on black gts. I will own one some day. Does anyone else notice how few of these are for sale? I have honestly been looking for them for sale for a long time now and you never see them especially with ultra-low miles.

I have a 2000 Black GTS with 3500 miles. Unfortunately, it is not for sale at this time.

You must be registered for see images attach

BlackVenom