My car group featured in a Documentary! (Lots of Vipers)

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya'll have some nice cars up there in Kansas. Nice girls too, I like the brunette!:cool:

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Early93 you must be who I am running into on Lotustalk all the damn time. Chazz sure has gotten his use out of that Elise I sold him. I actually thought about buying back.

Amazing how modern and nice a over 10 year GTS looks next to all these newer cars.

Great video, horrible interview lol.

Looks like a great group you have there. We have something similar here about we are about 20 people total.

-Tim

OP
OP
E

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Early93 you must be who I am running into on Lotustalk all the damn time. Chazz sure has gotten his use out of that Elise I sold him. I actually thought about buying back.

Amazing how modern and nice a over 10 year GTS looks next to all these newer cars.

Great video, horrible interview lol.

Looks like a great group you have there. We have something similar here about we are about 20 people total.

-Tim

LOL I might not be the best interview out there. :) We have about 150 members and getting bigger every day. :)

And that girl in the yellow top was awesome! LOL Very hard to look her in her eyes. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456