My car On the Dyno (pics)

Chuck B 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
David, great pics of that DLM beast! How many ponies did Santa bring you for Christmas?

Cheers,
Chuck

Josiah Gross

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the pics, there great. The second one with the top view makes the car look mischivous, ready to pounce. Is your package considered the stage 3 unlimited? Would you mind giving us an approximate price range and report on drive-ability. Also your view on dealing with Doug. Congrats and enjoy your new "supercharged" ride!!!!
Josiah Gross

OP
OP
D

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car is Unbelievable! The guy at the dyno shop ask me how much Hp the car should make and I said 800 or better. He laughed and gave me this funny look. and said He might get 550 to 600
laugh.gif
I said we will see! He said there record was a grand national that was a little over 700. Needless to say that mouths drop when the wheels quit spinning on the dyno!
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
bounce.gif

Doug calls me on a regular basis to check on my car and it's performance. I don't think you could go wrong! He has a wealth of knowledge. Im not sure what level mine would be considered? Pricing depends on what you upgrade during the process. they start around 17k plus intercooler and all other items you might want to add which I did.

Chuck B 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
David,
Fun reading your story about what the guys think the horsepower your going to make! I've had my DLM car on the dyno a few times and you see all these mustangs and fast cars lined up at the dyno and you'd think there going to make big horsepower numbers. They don't even come close
laugh.gif
. Funny they ask how much you think your going to make and they just give you a "SURE" attitude. Boy you sure can break their hearts!

Josiah,
Doug is a first class tuner and a great person. He builds a car that far exceeds your expectations. I highly recommend DLM to anybody considering supercharging.

Cheers,
Chuck