>>> MY DLM CAR HAS ARRIVED!!! <<<

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, it arrived this morning. 883 RWHP. Jesus it is freaking fast! I posted a write up of it all as well as photos and video clips over at the ALLEY. The images are hosted there and wont hyperlink here, so you can check it out there in the Viper Forum.

-Manny

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy #@!#! !!!

Another DLM monster!

My 850hp car is SLOW compared to the rest of y'all!

Can't wait to see the pics!

Congrats, Manny! Be safe out there...

JD

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get that thing the track! I see a 14.0 at 125mph your first run! hee hee hee... and a broken 1/2 shaft.

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you going to take it to the Vegas drags? Great to see it there!

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey manny ..do you have clip of it running or the motor revd? i hear it at idle and like to hear it on the move.

sounds and looks great. have fun with it.

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats :headbang: :headbang: Doug builds awesome cars :2tu:
Where is the link, I've been looking for it?!

Enjoy that beast. Mine is in the process to transform it into a monster too.
I hope my car comes out as mean and nasty like your car!

-Lou

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy #@!#! !!!

Another DLM monster!

My 850hp car is SLOW compared to the rest of y'all!

Can't wait to see the pics!

Congrats, Manny! Be safe out there...

JD

Joseph. Lets be realistic here! you just need to get to the track and bust that 9 second barrier! :headbang: you are coming to Bowling Green Right!

OP
OP
M

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roof, I am going to be taking the car out this weekend for some kind of car or bike kill. I'll have video of the event to show all.

I already have a bunch of Hayabusa guys that want to go at it, but these are really good riders and most of their bikes are modded in some way, so it probably wouldn't be a victory for me, although I am sure I would shock the hell out of them when they saw the car accelerate.

OK, some of you do not know what the ALLEY is, as I am getting a lot fo PM's, so I will just post it here.

Truck dropped it off yesterday morning. Unfortunately that day was a huge day at work and I was unable to really do much with it. I did manage to BOOST on it through 3rd gear on some side street, and had to let off as soon as I shifted into 4th. It is literally scary fast!

For what it's worth, the 18 inch SPORT CUP tires on the rear hooked well in 2nd gear from a 3K RPM pedal mash and boost kicking in all the way to redline. It should be noted that where I live, it was nearly 90 degrees, so the tires were hot and so were the roads. Tires still held up to nearly 900 RWHP.

I'll be retarding the timing slightly when I fill her up with 91 octane and will redyno.

So, this car pulls like a ***** ape. Doug Levin created a monstor of a car for me. I'll have more photos and some other video here shortly. The engine work is BEAUTIFUL (photos coming!) I managed to scare the crap out of my brother when I took him for a ride - HA! I can see now how a car like this can beat motorcycles -- ridiculously fast!!! I asked Doug that I wanted to at least hit 750 RWHP (I was being realistic since we have shittty California gas) and I got 883 RWHP -- how's that for over delivering? :)

Excellent interior by Snake Hydes.

Here the video of the car idling at delivery:

RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE

And some photos:

You must be registered for see images

TomMiriViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Superbar your car is sweet!!!! I heard the exhaust on it and the cam sounds wicked.
I've never seen a car like yours. Very unique! Doug did an unbelievable job.
One awesome ride :2tu:

OP
OP
M

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The photos dont show because this site strips out certain words and replaces them with asterisks * so V I P E R ALLEY (Dot)com which is where I hosted these images, gets changed and the link breaks. So stupid why this site bans that site. :(

ANyway, if you want to see photos, head over to the alley.

OP
OP
M

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Send the pictures to me. I can upload them on another server.

Here are two pics after it was pulled out of the truck and put in my driveway.

OP
OP
M

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The front bumper should be a bit lower IMO.

Yes, it will be lowered about an inch in the front. I have the adjustable suspension on the car. It's actually taller in the front right now than it is in the back. If I go lower than 1 inch, I won't be able to clear my driveway without major scraping.

-M

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have to bring it to the Las Vegas drags. I'll be there and lend you slicks and skinnies for a few runs if you need to. Look forward to seeing it !!

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The front bumper should be a bit lower IMO.

Yes, it will be lowered about an inch in the front. I have the adjustable suspension on the car. It's actually taller in the front right now than it is in the back. If I go lower than 1 inch, I won't be able to clear my driveway without major scraping.

-M

oh, okay. Hope you post some more pics of it then. Anyway, looks awesome. I love the hood.