My first "Best In Class" trophy! (Horses and Horsepower show)

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well my old gen 1 did good today, at a show with hundreds of unbelievable cars. When they called the top 50 I was p.o.'d because like 20 of them went to regular vettes :omg:

So as I was getting ready to leave in a huff lol, mine got called for best in class!!!!! Pretty exciting stuff for me lol :)

You must be registered for see images

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your lucky........I had my 2009 ACR in a show with over 200 vettes and they put me in the north 40 and no one looked at my car at all........The Vette people are VERY jealous of our Vipers........(I looked at all the vettes) and complimented many on how nice their car was.......Congradulations....:2tu:

OP
OP
C

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
who is the girl picking her nose?

Thanks everyone I really appreciate all the kind words. Funniest part about the day was at end and all the top 50 trophies were gone, I was like this is BS, and I was telling my car it was ok that the judges were blind not to see she deserved it (lol yes I talk to it sometimes), and then I get called for this, I had a big smile on my face :)

And Viper K LOLOLOLOLOLOL I thought the same thing and even meant to make a joke but forgot too when I posted, that was the guy's wife in the ac cobra next to me, lol priceless shot, I don't know if she was actually mining for gold but have to admit it doesn't look good :D.

Jeffsss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice job!..car looks great. i really needed to get my gts to a small local show to win a trophy of some sort

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice job. :)

When i went to my first show I was very disappointed. Then a wise man on this board gave me some great advice. here's some of it.

1. Enjoy the day, enjoy the cars.
2. Most shows are geared for the older cars. You'll never beat that 70's charger
3. Participant judging is about who has the most people on their side, not how good the car is.
4. Non-participant judging relies on the predjudice and knowlege of the judges.
5. You meet a lot of nice people
6. Most of these shows benifit a worthy cause.
7.Enjoy the day, enjoy the cars.

That advice helped me alot. Now i go to the shows and have a good time.

OP
OP
C

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice job. :)

When i went to my first show I was very disappointed. Then a wise man on this board gave me some great advice. here's some of it.

1. Enjoy the day, enjoy the cars.
2. Most shows are geared for the older cars. You'll never beat that 70's charger
3. Participant judging is about who has the most people on their side, not how good the car is.
4. Non-participant judging relies on the predjudice and knowlege of the judges.
5. You meet a lot of nice people
6. Most of these shows benifit a worthy cause.
7.Enjoy the day, enjoy the cars.

That advice helped me alot. Now i go to the shows and have a good time.

Thanks again everyone, and slysnake, this is good advice :2tu:

AJ02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea, I guess you're right. Then again how many old people do you know drive around 638 HP?

Let me clarify that: it depends on your definition of old people?? I will be 65 next month.

Likewise! I still have one of my Vettes and I'm 59. I guess that makes us old, huh? Funny, I don't feel old.

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Love the car and rims...My Rt is is still killer to look at as well, they are timeless. :2tu:
Congrats!!!

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea, I guess you're right. Then again how many old people do you know drive around 638 HP?

Let me clarify that: it depends on your definition of old people?? I will be 65 next month.

Likewise! I still have one of my Vettes and I'm 59. I guess that makes us old, huh? Funny, I don't feel old.

You're not old when others tell you but rather when you tell yourself! ;)
Mike

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456