My New 2002 Fe Is 1 Hour Away

revived_gearhead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gary Almond will be dropping of my "new to me" 2002 FE in one hour. One owner car with 4K original miles. Purchased new and pampered for it's first four years by my newest and bestest buddy Landon (nexus-6). Now, if I can just find my camera!

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty sad day when somebody actually takes off of work to take delivery of a car! This could have been done on the weekend or at night, AFTER working hours. I just don't understand some people.

Now, lets see this beauty!!!!:D :D

OP
OP
R

revived_gearhead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Big! I know the car is listed in the registry now, but I'll need to update it this week. Tons of good info in there. 30 minutes and counting.

OP
OP
R

revived_gearhead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wish I had the day off! Actually, Gary is delivering the car to my warehouse. So I guess you can say I'm working. Although I don't expect to get much accomplished after that. I'll be answering a lot of questions as my customers come in throughout the day, I'm sure.

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember the thread he posted where he decided to sell the car, then changed his mind, and decided to keep it. I guess he decided to sell after all. His loss is your gain, and welcome to the "FE" club!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Soooooo, how'd the car arrive??? Are you in good weather to get to try it out?? (snow/rain here)....the suspense was building here....let us know---pics too!! ~juli~

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I would take the day off too if I was getting a Viper delivered.

Congrats, post some pics when you get it. I wish I was waiting for a delivery.

---------------------------------------
Wanted - Graphite or Sapphire GTS w/stripes
[email protected]

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congratulations on your purchase. Considering selling my 6,000 mile FE GTS. Do you mind telling how much you paid?
Thanks in advance.

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary IS the best - I won't use anyone else for transporting anything. Beyond being the best at what he does he's a genuinely great guy. In fact, I'm gonna be bummed if I can't get him to swing through town to grab some Akbar's for lunch now and then. :)

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I have to say that is one beautiful FE! Nexus sure knows how to take care of a car. After we unloaded it in the sunshine (first I had seen for about a week) that car just glowed.

Congratulations RG and thanks for lunch! Thanks for the Akbars Nexus--I WILL return! It's always nice to meet other Viper fanatics and both of these guys are top notch.

Thanks for the kind words from all of you. This is the best part of doing what I do.

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need to use Gary's services again soon. *sigh*

and congrats on the FE purchase.

signed,

3 time Viper owner reduced to "enthusiast"

OP
OP
R

revived_gearhead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry for the lack of pics. The car was delivered during work hours, so customers had to be taken care of. But let me say, the ride home was SWEEEEET!!! It's beautiful here in NC again today, so I'll get some pics snapped. I'll have to send them to Nexus-6 for review and posting. I know I should have figured this out by now, but , oh well you know!
Gary Almond, you're the man when it comes to delivering dreams. Nexus-6, you are the type of car owner a high end car collector looks for. People, this car is "OFF THE HOOK!!! I've done show cars for years, so I'm hard to impress. That was accomplished yesterday.
I'm already seeing the benefits of being back in a Viper. Ya know how the pretty girl who drops her books always has guys running to help her? Well, today, on my way to work, I get quick pass into traffic at the same intersection I normally wait 10 minutes for an opening. I guess this car makes me look good! Thanks for all the comments. Pictures coming.

Dwight

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dwight, I am so happy you are happy - I can't tell you how much it means to me to have the right owner for my baby now. It makes all the difference.

I will post those pics you took a bit later in the day - I apologize for the delay but I've come down with a nasty chest cold and I need to get some more rest today. I popped out here to take some more cold meds and grab some water and figured I'd check email and wow - those pics look great. I didn't even shed a tear...just brought a big grin to my face.

Then some coughing of course. haha!

Pics to come in a bit folks I promise!

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dwight's pics as promised...

You must be registered for see images

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOVE the suspense of the truck arriving, the covered car then THE CAR!!!!! Absolutely AWEsome looking. Congratulations to you ~juli~

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The shine on those rims is unbelievable, I'm wondering what stuff you use to let them stay that way.
Beautiful Viper, enjoy :2tu:

OP
OP
R

revived_gearhead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the compliments! This is my third Viper, but this one makes me hate the fact that I have to work for a living. I haven't watched the clock at work like this in years. Can't wait to get home and play with it. Trying to avoid driving it to my place of business due to it being too much of a distraction. For both me and my customers. I'm convinced the previous owner, Landon (NEXUS-6) needs to open a high-end detail shop. This car was maintained to an almost pebble beach standard. I'm almost afraid to drive it. The finish is amazing. Zaino was his choice of products!:cool: Definitely need sunglasses!!!

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the compliments! This is my third Viper, but this one makes me hate the fact that I have to work for a living. I haven't watched the clock at work like this in years. Can't wait to get home and play with it. Trying to avoid driving it to my place of business due to it being too much of a distraction. For both me and my customers. I'm convinced the previous owner, Landon (NEXUS-6) needs to open a high-end detail shop. This car was maintained to an almost pebble beach standard. I'm almost afraid to drive it. The finish is amazing. Zaino was his choice of products!:cool: Definitely need sunglasses!!!

The car looks beautiful, I am jelious. Anybody that knows anything about detailing uses Zaino, it is the best of the best. If you get a chance throw a coat of Zaino's new Clear Seal (wipe on and walk away) Polish and then hit it with some Z8 spray and it will look even deeper and wetter than it does now if you can believe that. I didn't think it was possible until I tried it on my black Z06. :crazy:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave