My New 2013 Viper!

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chew on this. Ralph Gilles is a good driver. He has a passion for cars and, in particular, for Vipers. Do you seriously think he is going to produce a Gen V Viper that will not dominate and blow away the competition? If so, erase that part of your bilogical hard drive; reprogram; and reboot. The Gen V is going to be a game changer. And, based on certain posts by Herg H. and the SRT people, it will probably come in different versions and with some power options. I predict that there will be a fully power optioned monster available that will blow everyone's mind. Why? Because Chrylser is back and they mean to keep it that way! Some will say I am too optimistic. Fine. You are entitled to your opinion. I believe in the current management and engineering team and trust that they are going to keep our dream and our way of driving life alive. The sleeper has awakened.

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully the engineers have been reading my recommendations over at the alley (highly unlikely). I'd love to see a few different versions. A base viper for upper $90k. A coupe and vert/targa variation, including ACR. Then a super viper for $150kish. Wider, more aggressive, more HP, lighter weight, and very exclusive.