My new ACR....

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bought out of a dealer in TX...same exact car/deal he got. Jason was great to deal with...I just couldn't make up my mind up to that point. I know Bill at Woodhouse has one red 08 in stock and will make a nice deal on it...and he is a very nice guy to talk to. I am up in Sacramento area.

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And Ullose....CA is still sunny, home prices are real cheap, and there are still jobs here! We need more Vipers guys out here so dump the lot and drive your cars 365 days a year!Plus in most areas I can still have ZERO move-in FHA loans- so no need to sell a toy to buy a home! Brian

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
brook where you at in miami ? youve got the break in miles already, where going to PBIR on the 14 of dec. want to come and stretch the cars legs out? im in west kendall. B

Brad,

We're heading out either Friday pm, spending the night, or leaving early Saturday morning to Bradenton. Should be a great event. I know Brooks is running his ACR on the track.

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SWEEEEEET!

I hope that you love yours as much as I love mine. It's an awesome car.

Greg

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
And Ullose....CA is still sunny, home prices are real cheap, and there are still jobs here! We need more Vipers guys out here so dump the lot and drive your cars 365 days a year!Plus in most areas I can still have ZERO move-in FHA loans- so no need to sell a toy to buy a home! Brian

your probably so right.........I think I talk a good game but actually stepping up and making the move is another story:D:(:(. Wife and 2 kids still like it here:dunno: