MY New Avatar... might be coming to a store near you soon ;)

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought it was pretty cool, so I thought I would share it..

My photo was selected for use on a new alarm system thats soon to start showing up at some of the well known automotive stores.

And unless someone saw both the original photo and the one now on the box, no one would probably notice.. so here they are..

The photo I submitted:

4596NEW-Avatar-med.JPG

A scan of the box: (sorry for the poor quality, my scanner isnt good with boxes)

4596Viper-box-med.JPG

Sorry guys, no shots of my grass in the photo.. I begged them to put it in.. but they were not interested for some reason... :confused: ( :D previous post joke).

Sour Jon.

PS. I wish they handn't made the box so dark.. but anyway dead give-a-way is the hood, where you can see the roofline of my house in both !!

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must not be married or have a girl freind ....

there is no such thing as a free box.

I hope my wife does not see this, if so ......I am in BIG trouble.

Cudaman :usa:

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cuda,
You need help.... no wife, but plenty of Boxes.. none of them free :) .... well then again.. there was that one time.... :)

Austin,
Thats due to how they colored the Box, dont know what to tell you, but the dead give-a-way its the same photo is the hood has the house's roof line image on it, and when you look through the rear window, they both show a white back ground (my garage door). And if you look really close in the back glass (on both the left and right side of the rear glass) they both show partial view of my old "60" stickers I had stuck on the back glass.

Viper GTS-R,
I'd be a hater too, if my signature was filled with fake cars. Have I told you how much I love Grand Turimso 4 ??

Adam96,
I like your avatar the best, since its got a PROPANE sign next to the car, as its obvious not only is propane sold there, but the driver is also full of hot air (a bi-product of propane combustion, and apparently your mouth).

Jon

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhhh Jon..did I hurt your it bitty feelings when I said I liked your dead lawn avatar better..Oh Im sorry..Hey better call LAWN DOCTOR..I heard you can get a gree thumb without lifting a finger..
4718bart6.gif

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhhh Jon..did I hurt your it bitty feelings when I said I liked your dead lawn avatar better..Oh Im sorry..Hey better call LAWN DOCTOR..I heard you can get a gree thumb without lifting a finger..
4718bart6.gif

lol, hurt my feelings ?? not likely.. but be sure to keep trying... looks like Bart is getting all ready for your next move... to check his oil.

Sorry to dissapoint you on the lawn, we covered this, 2 years ago that photo was taken, suprising, thats also the same time the Carolinas had gotten out one of its worste droughts in years, go figure, grass wont grow all that well without water... (with a ban on watering lawns).

Like I said, keep producing the propane, its a little amusing at least..

Jon

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How'd you submit your car for this? And not get something in return?!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine