MY NEW COUPE!

fastfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is my new coupe that was delivered on Sat., 5/27. Thanks to Dennis, John, and Jeff for the flawless delivery. Special thanks to Jeff for delivering on Memorial Day weekend.

6850dscn0038.jpg

6850dscn0030.jpg

6850dscn0028.jpg

6850dscn0016.jpg

6850dscn0020.jpg

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking beasts! :2tu:

Does it bug you that their orange is just a hair off from each other? It would bug me to the point of a new paint job, but I'm anal that way. :D

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George, one day I'm going to grow up and be just like you. I just got my 04 srt/10 white "Mamba" and now you go and get a copperhead coupe....Nice Choice! If you decide that you want to trade stock wheels, please let me know...I'll see you at the crab feast next week.

OP
OP
F

fastfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I am surprised I sold the vert also. But when I saw the Copperhead coupe in the winter issue of Viper magazine that Skunkwerks did, I was hopeing that DC would build one. I am so glad that they did. The coupe is awesome.

Thanks for the comments and I will see you at the crab feast Mike. Hopefully we will have nice weather that day.

Viper TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats George on the new coupe! After Jeff left your place he made a visit to lower Delaware and delivered my new coupe in Slate Crystal Pearl.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats George on the new coupe! After Jeff left your place he made a visit to lower Delaware and delivered my new coupe in Slate Crystal Pearl.

Well start your own thread, so we can ahhhhh and goggle over yours too !! Did you get stripes? Would love to see some photos !! Congrats.

Jon

Ron Hickey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George, it looks great! I saw a naked copperhead coupe last weekend at a dealer at Tysons Corner, and I thought then that the coupe needed stripes. Your car confirms that impression. That's a new truck, too, isn't it?

See you tomorrow!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang