My new hero

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can see owning a couple to a few of each car I love, but seriosuly, WHY so many Vipers? Even if I had the money and space, I still wouldnt want 31 Vipers. Sorry, but that just seems rediculous. Buuuut... Its their money, so more power to them.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Need to edit your post, as it probably should read, " My New Heroine, " as D'Ann has more of those Vipers than her husband does.

I have a feeling some of the guys out there are thinking Wayne found the perfect woman...........loves cars, loves Vipers, and apparently likes them even more than he does? Pretty cool story and the envy of us all --------makes a nice visual of " Heaven," on Earth.

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that is crazy.

Personally I would go for a little diversity and have a few, choice Vipers (~3-5) if I had the means, then pick up some other amazing cars to share the shed with.

Nick

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want 9 Vipers so far:

1998 GTS-R
1999 ACR in Black (prefer no stripes)
2000 ACR in Steel Grey (prefer no stripes)
2001 ACR in Sapphire Blue (prefer no stripes)
2002 ACR (Graphite, no stripes) = Got this one!
2006 VOI 9 with a twin turbo setup (likely from Underground Racing)
2006 Snakeskin Edition Viper (supposedly they made 18 of them)
2008 ACR (black with the red stripe)
2009 ACR (graphite, no stripe) (to match my 2002)

Not insane, but certainly I'd need to start paying my neighbors for garage space or buy a Garage and build a loft apartment over top the garage....cause I couldn't be far away from my "girls". That's not totally insane now is it?

LOL

Regards,
Aaron

Tony2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmm car washing /waxing day would be a long one for sure! Pretty cool but I agree with some of the others, diversify yourself and get some other vehicles too maybe??

Tony2

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish them the best of health and long life to enjoy their heaven on earth. This proves that there is nothing more exciting to buy than a sportscar and especially Vipers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc