My new pc mouse + mouse mat

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another addition to the collection (the two buttons are located in the back hatch area):

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Now where is that Gen 1/2 style pc case :D

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope yours works better than mine did. I had the same mouseand it was a total piece of junk. You could move it all over your mousepad and the cursor may move .5" on the screen. I got tired of it, bought a new mouse and put the Viper mouse on display with my other models. If anyone wants one, the Dodge dealership here has 1 for $25 (all sales final). Just PM me and I can spin by and buy it

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope yours works better than mine did. I had the same mouseand it was a total piece of junk. You could move it all over your mousepad and the cursor may move .5" on the screen. I got tired of it, bought a new mouse and put the Viper mouse on display with my other models. If anyone wants one, the Dodge dealership here has 1 for $25 (all sales final). Just PM me and I can spin by and buy it
DITTO that, it IS a piece of junk. JonB threw one in with a purchase I made a couple of years ago and it drags and totally quit working a week later.

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DITTO that, it IS a piece of junk. JonB threw one in with a purchase I made a couple of years ago and it drags and totally quit working a week later.

Hmm sounds like I may need to do some experimental hobbying to swap the internals of my optical mouse in there :crazy: Oh well, I'll let you guys know how mine behaves, and if it doesn't.. either I'm also gonna turn it into a static model, or bet our cat would love to have a mouse for dinner :)

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chad we are talking about the mouse not the mcviper... :eek: This was a srt it would be fine and high speed.. :D

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The mouse that I have like that I used one time and put int back in the box.Piece of junk hope it works well for you!!!

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I received it last weekend and just installed it to check on the condition, and so far it moves just fine although the mouse cursor can be a little drafty at times. I already discovered the cause for this: the mouse body itself has a strange inclination to wiggle along the length of the body. Holding it down a little firmer cures this, I suspect the ball spring is a little too stiff and the rollers inside spin a little too easy.
Otherwise I'm a happy camper except that I can feel a mouse hand coming up due to the fact that it's not very ergonomical for my hand :crazy:
Plus it's kinda irritating not to have a scroll wheel but I guess I have to learn to live with that :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jandrix302